Benefit Fraud

Jan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea clearly its imigrants doing it they have no rights here should be sent back to there country

DEADMAN, it's not immigrants, it's British citizens. I was mocking right wing reactionaries.

needs to be fucking stopped its a disgrace. i heard of a family living on benefits having a big mansion mercedes and numerous kids and she wants more absolute joke

What do you do for a living? What's on your CV? Completing the first level on Call of Duty 2 doesn't count.

yea clearly its imigrants doing it they have no rights here should be sent back to there country

DEADMAN, it's not immigrants, it's British citizens. I was mocking right wing reactionaries.

Let that be a lesson to you Fish. ;)

needs to be fucking stopped its a disgrace. i heard of a family living on benefits having a big mansion mercedes and numerous kids and she wants more absolute joke

What do you do for a living? What's on your CV? Completing the first level on Call of Duty 2 doesn't count.

Touche_Turtle.jpg

Touche_Turtle.jpg

touchedum.jpg

Loved that as a kid :bunny:

I work in a benefits office and for about every 1 non-brit claiming benefits theres 39 brits claiming benefits. I don't get why people associate benefits and the majority of people being immigrants collecting them, baffles is tbh.

:lol:

Benefit fraud is wrong obviously, but how much will/does it cost the country compared with bailing out the banks and stuff like quantative easing?....all the cuts that ordinary people are suffering would be on a lot smaller scale if we hadn't have had to borrow billions to try to sort that mess out. I just cant get too excited about things like some chancer claiming benefits under false pretences or the MP's expenses affair. Its all a drop in the ocean compared with what the banks have cost to keep going.

The UK has a massive problem with debt and can't afford to pay for the big bean feast that's been going on for years with defence, health, education and the welfare system. Something has to give unless the UK's content to go bust like Greece and probably Italy is about to. I think benefit fraud is a disgrace but I suspect the bigger problem are generations where claiming benefit is seen as a legitimate way to "earn" a living. I've no idea what the solution is, and I'm no hard liner, but it seems something needs to be done.

Benefit fraud is wrong obviously, but how much will/does it cost the country compared with bailing out the banks and stuff like quantative easing?....all the cuts that ordinary people are suffering would be on a lot smaller scale if we hadn't have had to borrow billions to try to sort that mess out. I just cant get too excited about things like some chancer claiming benefits under false pretences or the MP's expenses affair. Its all a drop in the ocean compared with what the banks have cost to keep going.

According to the news this morn, it costs around £4B a year. No idea how that compares. They also said most of it cant be traced due to the cost and man power it takes to do so.

Boils my piss like, more so those that really take the piss. Can you really blame those simply on the dole though and not making an effort to find work? Where's the incentive when they are often worse off? Obviously this is different to benefit fraud. Thats more like the bloke who claims he cant work due to a dodgy back, gets benefits for it and sails around the world on his yacht.