Benefit Fraud

Jan

The changes to Payroll and how it is reported to HMRC will potentially half the amount of benefit fraud overnight (well within 2 months of it going live). In that I mean the type where someone is working as well as claiming benefits theyre not entitled to.

That starts next April with some Employers and is then compulsory from the year after....

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea clearly its imigrants doing it they have no rights here should be sent back to there country

I work in a benefits office and for about every 1 non-brit claiming benefits theres 39 brits claiming benefits. I don't get why people associate benefits and the majority of people being immigrants collecting them, baffles is tbh.

quoted for truth.

yea clearly its imigrants doing it they have no rights here should be sent back to there country

I work in a benefits office and for about every 1 non-brit claiming benefits theres 39 brits claiming benefits. I don't get why people associate benefits and the majority of people being immigrants collecting them, baffles is tbh.

quoted for truth.

It's called racism, pretty simple really.

I remember I claimed jobseekers allowance for two weeks, I had my first signing on session and at it I told the woman I would not longer require this. When she asked why, I said I had received 4 job offers and she looked shocked.

Anyways, I remember this one lassie kicking off at the bouncer in the job centre saying she was busy and had stuff to do! Reminded me of that scene in boyz in da hood where the wee kid says I got stuff to do and the mum shouts what you got to do ya fat shit? It ain't like you got a job ya little fucker! Haha

needs to be fucking stopped its a disgrace. i heard of a family living on benefits having a big mansion mercedes and numerous kids and she wants more absolute joke

What do you do for a living? What's on your CV? Completing the first level on Call of Duty 2 doesn't count.

:lol: Class.

The changes to Payroll and how it is reported to HMRC will potentially half the amount of benefit fraud overnight (well within 2 months of it going live). In that I mean the type where someone is working as well as claiming benefits theyre not entitled to.

That starts next April with some Employers and is then compulsory from the year after....

Are you saying that up until this point that HMRC records have not been cross-checked with benefit claimants?

Are you saying that up until this point that HMRC records have not been cross-checked with benefit claimants?

Until Pud got Ant on the case ;)

needs to be fucking stopped its a disgrace. i heard of a family living on benefits having a big mansion mercedes and numerous kids and she wants more absolute joke

What do you do for a living? What's on your CV? Completing the first level on Call of Duty 2 doesn't count.

Touche_Turtle.jpg

I thought you cleaned roofs for a living?

Touche_Turtle.jpg

:lol:

When I'm not dashing about with my trusty sidekick, righting wrong(un)s.

I reckon stevies actually on the dole, until he holds up a picture of himself at his office saying "i am not a dole-head". things just dont add up

Trophyshy has my work email address as it goes.... and he'll tell you it's not k.murphy@mcdonalds.co.uk Anyway stop being so cheeky to your elders you little pipsqueak.

Edited by McFaul

Touche_Turtle.jpg

Which wronguns have you righted recently like?

The longest I've ever been on the dole was a few month, and that was 2006, didn't rush to find a job neither because I had enough to be comfortable and watch the World Cup, but I was bored as fuck by the time I got a job like, I was being too choosy to be fair because I wouldn't lower mesel to work in a call centre or such like. However, I don't know how people can be content to just sit there and do fuck all. Me mate is in the polliss the West End is his area, he says every single day he deals with three sometimes four generations of families who have never done a days graft in their lives. They should shoot the lot of them because their kids will be the same, and it's daft cunts like me who pay for their X Box's and their Iphones.

Touche_Turtle.jpg

I'm sorry Stevie, can't break the Amphibious SuperHero Confidentiality Code. They'd have my cape.

Touche_Turtle.jpg

I'm sorry Stevie, can't break the Amphibious SuperHero Confidentiality Code. They'd have my cape.

:lol: well they can't take your hair.

Have you got it in my mind I haven't got a job or something? I've got the best job for the best company with the best salary I've ever had in me life. I'm in a lucky position that I usually enjoy what I do, I know you enjoy yours too, I couldn't dee it like, I get vertigo getting the lift up to Eldon Rec.

No man! I posted Touché Turtle to acknowledge that you had Deaders in a corner for slagging folk on benefits.

You're an employment consultant for the construction industry or something , aren't you?

Aye. Dealing with roofing right now, new little facet for me with the other stuff I do like M&E. I didn't know there was as many things went in to a fucking roof. I thought single ply, was a singles neet in Plymouth till I did this side of the business. Loads of money in it though :)

Actually, you're probably too young for Touche Turtle. As an aside, I remember once being properly pissed off because it was cancelled as there was a special programme on the announcement of the Royal wedding between Charles and Di.

Edited by alex

Fuck me Alex, that's some memory.

Touch of the Aspergers there?

Possibly. I just remembered it there out of the blue. I was sat at me Gran's waiting for it to come on (used to love it) then they announced it has been cancelled. Deputy Dawg was another favourite.