Sign in to follow this  
2bias

Dolphin

Hey guys,

Anyone use the Dolphin Emu? I downloaded it and started playing around and it's pretty darn good. You can play gamecube and wii games. I haven't played the Resident Evil remakes in years so this is awesome.

I was disappointed this wasn't about Ecco

then it was about resident evil and that made it better, must give this a bash when i get home :D

I was disappointed this wasn't about Ecco

then it was about resident evil and that made it better, must give this a bash when i get home :D

The game downloads are obviously quite large lol IE 1 gb plus. If you need any sites for roms let me know.

fecking hell i can't believe how well that works, must buy myself a wee bluetooth dongle tomorrow so i can use the wii controllers

fecking hell i can't believe how well that works, must buy myself a wee bluetooth dongle tomorrow so i can use the wii controllers

I have done well I think by spreading this love :)

Dolphin is amazing and you don't need a high spec com to run it. I am using my 360 controller on it atm mate. works good

Man, those tank controls on the Resi remakes must be a nightmare with a keyboard or are you using a gamepad?

I bought a Gamecube again recently to build the collection back up and there's some great Nintendo first-party games on that thing. Wind Waker, Metroid Prime 1+2, Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Pikmin 1+2, Donkey Kong bongo games, Mario Sunshine. Some good puzzle games too. So yeah, if you've got the hard drive space, download a shit load of Gamecube games, well underrated.

you can use a bog standard bluetooth dongle on your pc and just use the Wii controller :D or an xbox one hooked via usb, even a wireless sensor bar can be hooked up via bluetooth to get that part working.