mw3 controversey

DEADMAN

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, one more game for me before christmas and thats out on friday

already got my FPS with military pretensions bought solely for multiplayer this year in BF3, I'll possibly pick up MW3 at some point or borrow it from someone just to see where the batshit story goes

Is the storyline as embarrassing as MW2? The best part of that game was your character holding your pistol sideways during the snowmobile section and everything else was competent but canny boring.

Skyrim and Saint's Row 3 will complete my 2011 purchases, I imagine. Will rent the likes of Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, Rayman etc.

It baffles that MW3 is getting higher scored reviews than BF3.

EDIT: Was watching some gameplay footage earlier and I honestly thought I was watching Black Ops footage at first.

Edited by Inglez

well its a continuation with price and soap hunting makarov as far as I know

so I would guess it will be at least as ridiculous but probably moreso

well its a continuation with price and soap hunting makarov as far as I know

so I would guess it will be at least as ridiculous but probably moreso

Champion. Might get it rented, play it on easy and enjoy the ride. MW2 had a space satellite crashing into downtown Washington, a civilian massacre in an airport that you had to take part in and a daring mission into a top secret base in deepest Afghanistan so I'd love to see where they go.

It baffles that MW3 is getting higher scored reviews than BF3.

EDIT: Was watching some gameplay footage earlier and I honestly thought I was watching Black Ops footage at first.

yea i dont get that either on the register website mw3 is given 90% and bf3 only 85% wtf thats a joke bf3 has better graphics

I hate that this has become the MW3 thread

anyway similar to the BF3 video I posted last week heres Call of Dutys entire history in a 45 minute long doc

how it only offers a few new weapons and new maps for multiplayer thats it fucking waste of money the graphics are the same as previous ones

Because they dont have a serious rival to challenge it for sales. BF is starting to get a bigger reputation and will hopefully continue to grow because without any game challenging COD to dramatically improve itself it's going to do the basic upgrades year on year, much like FIFA does now as that has no clear rival as its left PES for dead with sales and reputation

Reason I prefer COD is because i'm not really a hardcore FPS fan or anything. It's much more catered for shitmunchers like me who enjoy a great (if corny) storyline, a game thats easy to learn but hard to master etc. I've never gotten into BF, although I totally understand why loadsa people prefer it. CODS like the Fifa, more for casual fans and BF is like PES, for real fans etc. that's how I always see it

Reason I prefer COD is because i'm not really a hardcore FPS fan or anything. It's much more catered for shitmunchers like me who enjoy a great (if corny) storyline, a game thats easy to learn but hard to master etc. I've never gotten into BF, although I totally understand why loadsa people prefer it. CODS like the Fifa, more for casual fans and BF is like PES, for real fans etc. that's how I always see it

except youve got your fifa and pes analogy backwards :razz: stop shoehorning your bad taste into other comparisons ;)

except youve got your fifa and pes analogy backwards :razz: stop shoehorning your bad taste into other comparisons ;)

If there's anything more important than my bad taste in this thread I want it shot and killed ;)

well i had a turtle beach i think it was a wireless x3 think its called but i had to bin it not because it was wireless but because the little mic cable that connects from the headset to the controller nacked up lol. but i am planning on getten a new one soon the one i have at minute is a tritton 180 or something its called wired headset. but i do want a better headset as it does struggle with sound on higher levels haha. if i can get a one of those expensive astro gaming headsets with its mix amp thingy it sould be cool.

well i had a turtle beach i think it was a wireless x3 think its called but i had to bin it not because it was wireless but because the little mic cable that connects from the headset to the controller nacked up lol. but i am planning on getten a new one soon the one i have at minute is a tritton 180 or something its called wired headset. but i do want a better headset as it does struggle with sound on higher levels haha. if i can get a one of those expensive astro gaming headsets with its mix amp thingy it sould be cool.

you can take faulty items back ya knaaa

rather take the missus oot, than splash out on something so overrated which an eyetoy can do just as well as