Andy Carroll

KeithJ

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look considerably better and more comfortable when they go with Kuyt - Suarez - Bellamy.

Still can't believe we got £35m for Carroll.

we didn't, Mike Ashley did.

It's a tough question. At this point in time I wouldn't want to upset the balance and comradery of the team with someone like him. That would soon change if we started playing poorly or suffered an injury to Ba. Otherwise I would rather money be spent on bringing in someone new, not someone who would come back with a saunter like he owned the place.

Noone has managed a single norwegian sentence btw. You all suck and so does google translate!

Akkurat nå, klar på kanten av galaksen, keiser Zurg har vært hemmelighet bygge et våpen med den destruktive evnen å tilintetgjøre hele planeten! Jeg alene har informasjon som avslører dette våpenet eneste svakhet. Og du , min venn, er ansvarlig for å forsinke min rendezvous med Star Command!

I'd have Carroll back in a flash, but for no more than £15mill.

Noone has managed a single norwegian sentence btw. You all suck and so does google translate!

Jeg vil gi deg en hemmelighet, og den er at min ekte nasjonalisitet er den norske!

I thought you were Prince of Gaydonia.

:lol:

The good old "Liverpoooooooool fans" eh. Always other people to blame. A lot of Man Ure fans are blinkered, as are a certain amount of every fans in the country. However, these bindippers just take the biscuit.

:lol:

Like 2J said to me the other day, they're basically prepared to blame everybody bar Dalglish. Good tbh because they won't get anywhere with him imo. A little bit like Bruce at the mackems.

Like 2J said to me the other day, they're basically prepared to blame everybody bar Dalglish. Good tbh because they won't get anywhere with him imo. A little bit like Bruce at the mackems.

Aye, they all laughed at us when we brought back Keegan yet their blind to see it was an even bigger mistake bringing bag Dalglish.

Aye, they all laughed at us when we brought back Keegan yet their blind to see it was an even bigger mistake bringing bag Dalglish.

Did you stick something in the Google Norwegian translator too?

Its good though that the media have been fair and evenhanded in calling them deluded messiah chasers and idiots for wanting Dalgslish back again like us with Keegan...oh no wait they've done none of that because they're clueless arseholes!

As the Swansea keeper said the other day, people are starting to think if you stop Suarez or he has an off day their team does pretty much fuck all, i haven't seen enough of them to say thats definitely the case, but i'd love to see them have a run of games with him injured!