Close call

tooner

Sounds like 2036 will be the one where we really need the brown underpants. Apparently they've done surveys in to the potential impact and we'll be alright in Northern Europe, the path would be allegedly Eastern Russia, China, Japan, Pacific, Venezuela, Colombia, the Southern Atlantic and West Africa would be at risk. Who's going to miss those places anyway? Wouldn't be that bad man. Apparently it wouldn't even have an impact on climate, and wouldn't be that much worse than what happened in 1908.

Sounds like 2036 will be the one where we really need the brown underpants. Apparently they've done surveys in to the potential impact and we'll be alright in Northern Europe, the path would be allegedly Eastern Russia, China, Japan, Pacific, Venezuela, Colombia, the Southern Atlantic and West Africa would be at risk. Who's going to miss those places anyway? Wouldn't be that bad man. Apparently it wouldn't even have an impact on climate, and wouldn't be that much worse than what happened in 1908.

Tunguska?

That was a crashed UFO man ;)

Tunguska?

Too many spliffs in front of the discovery channel I think. Divvint worry we've all been there ;)

Tunguska?

Too many spliffs in front of the discovery channel I think. Divvint worry we've all been there ;)

Sorry, my mistake, it was a micro-black hole passing through the earth.

I'd miss NZ seeing as I live there. Australia would be OK though :icon_lol:

Guest CabayeAye

Would an Aircraft carrier sized asteroid do any real damage though? It's not THAT big in the scheme of things. It would fuck things up if it hit a settlement, but I don't think it would change the climate or anything.

Would an Aircraft carrier sized asteroid do any real damage though? It's not THAT big in the scheme of things. It would fuck things up if it hit a settlement, but I don't think it would change the climate or anything.

Would be a right bonus if it hit Iran, would sort a lot of things out. If it hit water a lot of people would be fucked though with 200 feet tidal waves, we'd be alright Ireland would shield us if it hit the Atlantic, and only the likes of Bristol would get it, and people forget Bristol is even there.

Yes, yes it would, it would fuck shit up seriously.

Tunguska?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuL4bMz-PHU

Tunguska?

Sorry, my mistake, it was a micro-black hole passing through the earth.

What are you on about?!!

It was Tesla trying out his particle beam death ray

Silly!

:lol: Problem is, it's travelling a little bit quicker than an aircraft carrier.