Where to get tickets for mackems game - 3rd March 2012

OTF

Where would the best place be to get tickets for the mackems match at St James' next March? Purchased from Australia.. and before anyone gets too excited, no it's unfortunately not me it's a fellow toon enthusiast friend. I'd imagine tickets for this fixture will be hard to come by, so he wants to get in as early as possible to ensure he doesn't miss out.

On top of that for someone visiting for the first time where would the best place be to experience the atmosphere in the stadium?

Thanks in advance.

They were on general sale last year, not sure if that'll be the case this year with the cheap season ticket offer.

Yeah that's a worry.. with that in mind for peace of mind would it be best to buy from one of the 'services' that charge a premium for the tickets like the following:

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/english-premiership-newcastle-united-v-sunderland-tickets/newcastle-upon-tyne-9314.html

They were on general sale last year, not sure if that'll be the case this year with the cheap season ticket offer.

Yeah that's a worry.. with that in mind for peace of mind would it be best to buy from one of the 'services' that charge a premium for the tickets like the following:

http://www.livefootb...-tyne-9314.html

As Ant says, if you can get a reputable source that will charge a premium then tell your mate to go for it. If he's coming this far then it's worth paying a bit more and being sure of having a ticket.

How many tickets are you after ? I don't mind getting some if it helps you out

2 tickets I believe.

Where would you recommend sitting?