Keep St James Park named St James Park Petition! Please Sign!

Black and White Tyne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the best form of protest will be if nobody buys the inevitable sports direct sponsored shirt.

Won't happen because there are too many knobheads who'll see an 8th placed finish and forget all that Ashley has done, but a boy can dream...

For those that attend the game against Chelsea, how about a simple 'Welcome! To St. James' Park!' to the tune of 'your shit, and you know you are' for the benefit of the cameras.

Not the long term answer, obviously, but I'd rather hear 'wor' name shouted out than 'his'.

For those that attend the game against Chelsea, how about a simple 'Welcome! To St. James' Park!' to the tune of 'your shit, and you know you are' for the benefit of the cameras.

Not the long term answer, obviously, but I'd rather hear 'wor' name shouted out than 'his'.

I like it. Obviously it might turn into 'stand up for SJP' too. Singing that and displaying stuff about kitbag are two things everyone can easily do which shoves this latest news back at him, while supporting the team.

All publicity is good publicity. The more we protest the more they broadcast Sportsdirect signs everywhere. He could give a fuck about protesting and singing St.James Park.

Just buy Kitbag gear and wear it if you have to attend on matchdays. Doesnt matter if you print St.James things on the kitbag gear or not. As long as its Kitbag and its visible, you are doing him a disfavor. If people ask you why you wear it, explain why. Baby steps..

Edited by Saltwater

I generally agree with you, defintely about Kitbag. If we can get that bandwagon going it could be very powerful.

With regards to singing St. James' Park, I think it could put off other sponsers (this is assuming it actually is up for sale, I know) which is a good thing for me - I dont want any contracts secured in the fear that when he sells up one day the new owners have to abide by the existing contract in place. I just want it St. James' Park. Again, I know its probably destined to stay S*orts D*rect.

If we wanna give a response to this get a simple t-shirt, I'm using the link in my signature for mine, get the words KITBAG.COM printed on there, anything else about SJP aswell if you want, but aslong as KITBAG is on and wear it for Chelsea!

The time spent singing about st.James could be spent singing about Kitbag though :lol:

Would honestly be a streak of genious, make every home game the biggest Kitbag wankfest imaginable, even the players would see the humour in it while creating black clouds in the higher echelons of the club.

He spent 200mil on the Toon - he can call it whatever he pleases. I'd do the same

As long as we continue to do well, I couldn't give a rat's arse

So you'll wait til we're not doing well and then moan about it eh? :jesuswept:

Probably

As well as a Toon fan, I'm also an SD employee. So. Yeahhhhhhh - Where's my SD title image icon?

Edited by grumpyross