Keep St James Park named St James Park Petition! Please Sign!

Black and White Tyne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose we hit Ashley hard and hit him fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign, and while he's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: ‘Ashley Out’ ... ‘Sport Direct Direct - No Thanks’ ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.

tumblr_ltr2wdg1mX1qag18o.jpg

Edited by Dr Gloom

I propose we hit Ashley hard and hit him fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign, and while he's reeling from that, we'd follow up with a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: ‘Ashley Out’ ... ‘Sport Direct Direct - No Thanks’ ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what will be.

My god man, you're scaring me. Are you some sort of extremist?

:lol:

lol......classic episode.

let's get out there and twat him!

Here's an adapted leaflet idea for you's. Next home game, have people outside the stadium handing out flyers telling people to voice their opinions before, during and after the game with the song "Fat Cockney Bastard". 50,000 people singing that for 90 minutes. The stewards can't remove everyone from the stadium can they!

We need to do a Man U and go to games wearing one colour. We could really do with a t-shirt company creating t-shirts for the next game in a lime green or something and giving them away free before the game.