"Carroll's worth fuck all" - "keegans fucking head is all over the place" - Llambias

Happy Face

Typical fucking cockney, full of piss and wind when they've had too much drink. Doesn't say a lot about the 'fans' he was with, though.

It was in a "Gastro Pub". Says it all about the "Fans". ;)

( If it happened, I'd guess it was that new bar in The Sandman Hotel, the old S&N building.)

Well I'm off round the club for a few pints, would love to take Dewick with me, "Alreet, lads, this is Dewick, he's a bit lost round here, thought I'd bring him in for a few pints. Hey! Dewick! You knew KK didn't you? Why don't you tell the lads a few tales about him, I'm sure they'd love to hear it. Christine, give us a pint for me and a lager top for Dewick". ;)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley's obviously got the hang of transfers since Given. Every cloud and all that.

yeah, but what's the use in him squeezing every penny out of a sale if the cash isn't reinvested?

Ashley's obviously got the hang of transfers since Given. Every cloud and all that.

yeah, but what's the use in him squeezing every penny out of a sale if the cash isn't reinvested?

Those SD signs don't pay for themselves you know.

Smokescreen for last weeks carry on iyam. He's the sort of prick who'd probably enjoy seeing his character being assasinated on toilet walls so this will hardly bother him. Where the fuck could he speak in a social setting to fans on Tyneside without at least one of them glassing him? Apart from the NO xmas social? ;)

Typical fucking cockney, full of piss and wind when they've had too much drink. Doesn't say a lot about the 'fans' he was with, though.

( If it happened, I'd guess it was that new bar in The Sandman Hotel, the old S&N building.)

reet thats me off for a pint, anyone coming?

The bar in there is called the Shark Club appropriately enough.

The bar in there is called the Shark Club appropriately enough.

.com had this as part of their posting on the matter. I say had because I've just noticed that they've inexplicably removed it

The Sunday Mirror has published a staggering rant from Managing Director Derek Llambias that they claim was made in a Newcastle gastro bar, which we believe was the Shark Club, the day we beat Spurs (October 16th).

Maybe it's been deleted because one of them realised that we didn't actually beat Spurs...

Edited by Tecato

Llambias doing his impersonation of the Ashley apologists ie Toonpack, and over half the entire skunkers and Newcastle ONline message boards.

Keegan should have put his boot into his face when he had the chance

Fuck me! That is even worse than what fat freddy and the halls said. What an absolute cunt of man

How is it?

Hate to say it, but maybe what he's supposedly said has an element of truth in it? As someone already said, maybe for once he's being honest.

He doesn't attack the fans, Shepherd did. Saying that Hughton struggled with decisions for example is not as bad as saying that all Geordie women are dogs etc. Nothing he's supposedly said comes close to be perfectly honest, that "horrible" remark aside.

Again, I have to encourage people not to take this too seriously since it could well be fabricated. The Shepherd/Hall thing was done by one man, a journalist, who recorded the conversation. This was supposedly said to a bunch of fans, all of whom have something against the guy I'm sure, and I've yet to hear of any recordings existing. Or photos of the encounter.

I think the "you don't know how faakin narrrrsty we can be" line, is far far far farrrrrrrrrr worse than Shepherd's comments about toon fans. FFS claims he said it about mackem women anyway, but regardless, that incident was about FFS talking pure shite to get additional investment in for the benefit of the club. Explain to me what benefit there is by basically saying we can reach new depths in being cunts if people don't pipe down. Look at the comment from every angle and that's what it amounts to.

My mate rang me 20 minutes ago and I didn't know what the fuck he was on about till he told me and now I've read this and he's astonishingly saying it'll make them even more insular by the fact that they've been stitched up, COMPLETELY irrelevant in comparison to the content of what's been said if anyone on here wants to go down that route.

whatever PR gaffes Shepherd made, mate, he at least backed his managers, gave us a good football team that qualified for europe, knew the size of the club, understood and embraced our traditions including the name of the ground etc etc and knew that succeeding on the pitch comes before anything with regard to a football club.

I just wonder how many more years this sort of thing is going to drag on, and how many more owners we will have, before some people understand this.

Anyway, is it a crime to talk the club up and tell people how great a football club and city this is ? I don't think so. Keegan himself did it enough.

Edited by LeazesMag

Wonder how many years it'll be before some person grows up and acts his age.

wonder how many years it will take before some person [edit "people"]

1. gets a sense of humour

2. can grow up and admit when they call something spectacularly wrong.

Edited by LeazesMag