"Carroll's worth fuck all" - "keegans fucking head is all over the place" - Llambias

Happy Face

I don't think he's had one particular recurring injury has he? It seems to be a variety of issues. Whether that points to bad luck or a weak body/inability to look after himself, I don't know.

But the fact that it is a gamble is exactly why Ashley may splash the cash on him. If he feels that he's getting a bargain and buying back a player for £25m less than he sold him for then it will appeal to Ashley's nature. I expect that his wages may be a stumbling block with the club likely to expect him to take a pay cut in return for coming 'home' with a significant portion based on appearances and performance.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at transfermarkt he's had a few knee problems mixed in with various others http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andy-carroll/verletzungen/spieler/48066

I reckon it is just a case of being incapable of looking after himself, he never seemed able to do it when he was here without someone nannying him. Not what we need.

I would have thought that the sheer size of him and the strain that puts onto his muscles will mean he'll never be able to stay injury free for long.

Hes only 6'3" hes hardly andre the giant.

If he put the effort in to keep himself fit he'd be able to, unless he had a long term problem in which case we still wouldn't want him.

Hes only 6'3" hes hardly andre the giant.

If he put the effort in to keep himself fit he'd be able to, unless he had a long term problem in which case we still wouldn't want him.

Ah poor Andre, those were the days in the WWF!

I know what you mean but he's a big unit for someone of his height and they way he plays football would be a lot more punishing than a lot of other big guys.

I agree his lifestyle won't help him though.