Running

SouthernMag

The bit that sticks out at the bottom of your knee above your shin is often in pain after running, I stick to the cross trainer in the gym, only time I run now is playing football. There's nee way I could dee the GNR or the LM with the way me knees are.

• 10 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wife did Leeds 10km on Sunday.  Whilst waiting I was stood near her pen a young lad of about 15 walked passed in a Mackem shirt.  Anyway, run started I walked off to a part of the course where I could see them returning.

The elite runners started coming in around the 31min mark and I was there applauding.  I know a few of them so was nice to see.  A mate was coming in around 33 mins, I was cheering and just behind him was this kid in a Mackem shirt :lol: He overtook my mate and my mate did a double take.

I was pissing myself laughing and at the end we were having a chat.  Turns out this kid took a massive short cut (no shit) and hid waiting :lol: 

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I love his quotes.

"made a mistake"

"I apologise for any confusion"

😀

There  was no mistake or confusion. You knowingly just fucking cheated.

Always the same with cheating cunts.

Dave Millar the cyclist was very apologetic and he only cheated once.  Funnily enough that only one time he was caught.  No David.  You were only sorry you were caught that time and you did it multiple times you boring cunt.

I add running when dropping bf% a bit, short bursts, usually 3-4 x 30mins (3 mile ish).  Knackered knees, achy hip. #old

• 2 months later...

Right ladies and Gents, as some of you will know I’m running the GNR next weekend and will be back in the motherland. I’m planning to hit the town on the Friday night with the missus and another mate who’s doing the run with us. 

Any of you lovely people around/free to meet for drinks? It’d be lovely to see you if you are.

26 minutes ago, Craig said:

Right ladies and Gents, as some of you will know I’m running the GNR next weekend and will be back in the motherland. I’m planning to hit the town on the Friday night with the missus and another mate who’s doing the run with us. 

Any of you lovely people around/free to meet for drinks? It’d be lovely to see you if you are.

I'd love to but it's my fiftieth so I've already plans. Would be nice to put some faces to names. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'd love to but it's my fiftieth so I've already plans. Would be nice to put some faces to names. :lol:

I can wear a mankini and be the stripper?! :lol:

Happy birthday HMHM 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 3