Manche$ter City v Newcastle United

Park Life

Posted a NSFW in the middle of a footy thread which i removed, and then like a mong went and set it as his avatar and his sig as well

like CabayeAye 1 week in the naughty corner... bad Norwegian, bad.

:lol: in my defence, they were not the same! I was browsing " hot chicks with sixpacks" and it got to my head :lol:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Ref will fuck us over again. Should have taken 6 points off them last season but for two of the most obviously bent reffing displays I have ever seen.

0-1 with a red card and three disallowed goals for us. They will get a penalty in the centre circle again.

Guest CabayeAye

Posted a NSFW in the middle of a footy thread which i removed, and then like a mong went and set it as his avatar and his sig as well

Can I have my profile back now please?

Ref will fuck us over again. Should have taken 6 points off them last season but for two of the most obviously bent reffing displays I have ever seen.

0-1 with a red card and three disallowed goals for us. They will get a penalty in the centre circle again.

I'd love a reverse of what happened there last year where the ref was an absolute cunt from start to finish and couldn't have done more to win the game for them if he'd scored himself, but my instinct is we are going to play well, battle away and get a shit decison or two and lose, but lose a close game rather than the hammering people are expecting.

Cabaye shud be back in XI on Saturday after 90 mins tonight for France. Could be near strong squad. I think he should play Guthrie, Tiote and Cabaye and then let either Jonas or Barfa play a free role across both wings behind Ba and Best

Guest CabayeAye

Can I have my profile back now please?

change the stuff yourself the group change was removed the other day

The troll in me wants to use the "Fuck Ireland" avatar! :)

My guess is for us to put out a resolute performance, holding Citteh with 11 men behind the ball at most points in the game. The thing with City, though, is that they have such incredible talent. We could try and hold them in the hope they do an Arsenal and create some nice moves but never finish them, but I can't see it happening. Expecting a 2-0 loss, hoping for a cheeky 1-1 draw.

What's with the pessimism?

They haven't trashed every team they've played. They've been lucky to win on 2 or 3 occasions, lost against Bayern, and drew with Fulham.

Of all the clubs in the league at the moment, I'd actually fancy us to get something.

Weren't you Mr Pessimistic last season? What's with the optimism ?

Fancy a defensive blunder to undo our good work. Probably Tiote trying to play football in the wrong areas or something. We can definitely get a couple of decent results out of our next 3 games though imo.

What's with the pessimism?

They haven't trashed every team they've played. They've been lucky to win on 2 or 3 occasions, lost against Bayern, and drew with Fulham.

Of all the clubs in the league at the moment, I'd actually fancy us to get something.

Weren't you Mr Pessimistic last season? What's with the optimism ?

No, not really. I more or less just wanted us to be safe from relegation and wouldn't rule it out until the last, as you never know in this league and with this club. Don't recall ever saying that I thought we'd get relegated (and if I did, it was a heat of the moment comment after a bad loss I imagine).

Pardew hoping on Obertan and Tiote. So we could well have our full strength side out on saturday.

My formation though would be as follows:-

Krul

Simpson Colo Taylor Raylor

Tiote Cabaye Gutrie

<Jonas/Barfa >

Ba Best

I put the < > either side of Jonas/Barfa as I'd have either in a free role, so they can work either side at choice or down the middle. Also if Jonas, he would then track back and sit in front of the three CM. Either has the skill on the counter to beat a man and run towards goal and pick a pass.

Hope Pardew gets the formation, selection and tactics right for this. If he does, I can see us winning. Want to ram a win down Mancini's throat after he laughed at us in that press conference.

Not sure tbh, he was sent back to NUFC to recover from injuries. I'm gonna take a stab at this, but I bet NUFC are leaking info to media saying these players look doubtful so that it messes with Citae's preparations. If they think that Cabaye, Tiote, Best, Obertan are all out of the game, how do they prepare for players like Sammy-Obi, Guthrie, Ben Arfa when they've played very little this season so far.

I think a change in the 4-4-2 formation might need to be brought in to stop us chasing shadows, especially with Marveaux and Obertan out. If we go 4-4-2 their midfield will run the show and mean that if we went 4-4-2 our strikers would see barely any of the ball

I'd keep the keeper and back four as they are and have a midfield 3 of of Cabaye + 2 of either Guthrie/Gosling/Tiote(depending if he's fit or not) and have Gutierrez and Ben Arfa as wingers with Ba upfront.

I'm hopeful of something from the game but not expecting a thing

i really hope gosling doesn't start

Pardew hoping on Obertan and Tiote. So we could well have our full strength side out on saturday.

My formation though would be as follows:-

Krul

Simpson Colo Taylor Raylor

Tiote Cabaye Gutrie

<Jonas/Barfa >

Ba Best

I put the < > either side of Jonas/Barfa as I'd have either in a free role, so they can work either side at choice or down the middle. Also if Jonas, he would then track back and sit in front of the three CM. Either has the skill on the counter to beat a man and run towards goal and pick a pass.

Hope Pardew gets the formation, selection and tactics right for this. If he does, I can see us winning. Want to ram a win down Mancini's throat after he laughed at us in that press conference.

raylor is going to be massively exposed without jonas doing his protector track back role.

i'd keep the starting lineup and formation as close to what has been so successful so far this season personally. we're almost certainly going to lose so we may as well give ourselves a fighting chance by using the system the players are happiest with.

Bumped into Tiote in lloyds tsb at the haymarket 15mins before kick off against everton. I asked him if he was back from the man city game and he he didn't think so as his knee was 'bad'. So ad b suprised if he plays. Regardless pardew will play 5 in midfield with ben arfa behind ba