Blatter: Racism should be sorted out with a handshake

Gemmill

What a prick this bloke is. :lol:

Been on Al Jazera saying that there is no racism in football, but if there is it should be sorted out with a handshake after the match.

Honestly, countries should boycott the world cup until this prick is removed.

Asked if he thought there was racism on the pitch, Blatter told CNN World Sport: "I would deny it. There is no racism. There is maybe one of the players towards another, he has a word or a gesture which is not the correct one, but also the one who is affected by that.

"He should say that this is a game. We are in a game, and at the end of the game, we shake hands, and this can happen, because we have worked so hard against racism and discrimination.

"I think the whole world is aware of the efforts we are making against racism and discrimination. And on the field of play sometimes you say something that is not very correct, but then at the end of the game, the game is over and you have the next game where you can behave better."

Edited by Gemmill

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a prize bell-end.

So when Spanish crowds are doing monkey chants at black British players, our lad should just go over and shake their hands?

I suppose it explains the laughable fines FIFA dishes out for racism incidents.

Isn't he undermining the presumably FIFA-backed anti-racism organisations and movements?

All of whom preach zero tolerance. I really hope such remarks aren't swept under the carpet as it were.

I'd like him removed but then again any successor would likely be corrupt as well, knowing that organisation at the top end.

Edited by Tecato

Oh and Suarez has been officially charged with racism.

If it's genuine racial abuse, then I hope he gets the strongest punishment available for the crime.

I hope he gets found wrongly found guilty, banned for as long as possible and heads off the continent in a strop.

Without him Liverpool are fucked

Oh and Suarez has been officially charged with racism.

If it's genuine racial abuse, then I hope he gets the strongest punishment available for the crime.

I hope he gets found wrongly found guilty, banned for as long as possible and heads off the continent in a strop.

Without him Liverpool are fucked

Think sooner rather than later Fifa have to draw a line in the sand reg racism and hopefully the Saurez hiatus is the one.