4 1 9 Scams

Brock Manson

Hey all. Received an interesting mail today.

--

Brian Lew & Associates,

Damansara Heights

50490 Kuala Lumpur

Malaysia

Private & confidential.

Dear Mr Brock Manson

It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is Barrister. Brian Lew (Principal Attorney). A Malaysian national. Actually, I found your contact information through the (United Kingdom). Public records while searching for a last name similar to my deceased client. I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client, and i felt that you are his relative or maybe you could help me in the distribution of fund that were left in my deceased client's bank account. This fund is close to be declared unserviceable by the bank as there were no indicated next of kin or beneficiary of the fund in the holding bank.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin beneficiary. I know you may not be anyway related to my late client but having a common surname with him, i can guarantee that if you follow my instructions (The rule of law) the fund will be release to us. The total amount of cash in the bank account of my deceased client is US$ 11.8 Million ( Say, Eleven Million, Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ),The bank had issued to me a notification to contact the next of kin of my deceased client, to re-activate the bank account or to make claim of beneficiary, of the fund in the bank account.

This means that the proceeds of his bank account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary. When the proceeds in his bank account are paid to you, we would share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self. All the legal documents to back up your claim as my late client's next-of-kin would be provided by me. The most important thing I would need is your honest cooperation in this proposition. This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any protocol of the law.

Kindly note: If this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology, but if on the other hand you deem it fit to assist me, kindly contact me immediatelly through my private email (brian_lew@rocketmail.com) thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Brian Lew.

(Principal Attorney & Advocates).

Has anyone ever received one of these before? This is the first I've ever had. Lucky me.

...shall I reply? :naughty:

Greetings Dearest Brian Lew,

I am The Official Baristo of Mr. Brock Manson, the proposal you are having graciously make to my client appears to my humblest opinions to be a parcel of shite.

Please accept, on behalf of Mr. Manson, my warmest encouragement as you attempt to procreate with yourself

Loving Felicitations

Tigersmile Djemba Djemba Churchill QC (Sherry).

Take wisdom from the hero's.

http://www.419eater....oyce_ozioma.htm

Quite , quite brilliant. :lol:

Haven't read through that one yet but does anyone have a link to that one SLP posted ages ago where the guy was getting the scammers to take photos of themselves with red circles around their nipples etc to prove their authenticity :lol:

Haven't read through that one yet but does anyone have a link to that one SLP posted ages ago where the guy was getting the scammers to take photos of themselves with red circles around their nipples etc to prove their authenticity :lol:

The guy in the one above tells the scammers he works for a company that is completing 8 yrs of research in handwriting recognition software, and will pay $100 per A4 sheet of handwriting scanned and sent to him, scammer takes the bait and is sent Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets to copy out (293 pages worth :lol: ).

Scammer falls for it and sends all 293 pages of handwriting, to then be told to get to fuck :lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

The guy in the one above tells the scammers he works for a company that is completing 8 yrs of research in handwriting recognition software, and will pay $100 per A4 sheet of handwriting scanned and sent to him, scammer takes the bait and is sent Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets to copy out (293 pages worth :lol: ).

Scammer falls for it and sends all 293 pages of handwriting, to then be told to get to fuck :lol:

Just read through it now. Mint. :lol:

Scammer scammed by a couple of Yankee friends of mine. They actually got some real gold off the scammer (10 grams - worth about $100). So I guess it really was a GOLD thread

Long read but classic:

http://www.scamorama.../pierpont1.html

A sample from Pierpont Weaver (one of "the lads") to the scammer

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to reply. Your original email

was sent to my business account. I was on a moose hunting trip to central

Iowa and of course there was no way for me check my email from that wilderness.

I am pleased to say I bagged several of the viscous beasts with the loss of

only two of my bearers (the moose hide quite effectively in the corn fields

and pounce upon one with bared fangs).

Edited by Toonpack

419 eater is class like. I'll have a look through for the one's about him getting pictures of them holding signs saying 'I like bum love' and getting them to paint and post complicated watercolours that they've done themselves.