Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

Rodgers said a loan deal for Carroll was "something I would have to look at", telling theDaily Telegraph: "I'm not going to sit here and say I will never let anyone go on loan, then come in here in two weeks and a player's gone and you're saying: 'You said you wouldn't let them go.'

"There are many things to going on loan. Is it going to be beneficial for the club? That's the most important thing.

Sometimes a player going out on loan - in general, not just Andy - can benefit the club in the long term.

"It gets them game experience and they come back a better player, a more confident one. Certainly more so than if they've been sitting on the bench for the majority of the season."

Reacting to the reports of interest from Milan, Rodgers confirmed that Liverpool have had no inquiries for Carroll so far.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1123661?&cc=5739

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be against putting a cheeky loan bid in for him myself. He's a good player, people who say he's shite, they don't understand football. The only thing I would say is we don't sling as many balls in to the middle these days, although if I was him I'd move heaven and earth to sign for AC Milan.

I'd have him back, so long as the dippers paid half his wedge.

He's on 70s there, if we says look here's 50k, that would suit all parties. If we signed him on loan or permanent we'd need some sort of charva behaviour clause in there, although he seems to have kept his nose clean in Dippersville. All hypothetical though, and I'd be amazed if they loaned him to us considering in the hierarchy they probably see themselves one place above us and one below Tottenham.

Might be different if the option to just drive home is removed though. Although with his money, the option doesn't really change just cos its a flight away.

He's not one you'd pick as a player that could make it abroad, but you never know...

Edited by Gemmill

Can't see him hacking it abroad on a personal level like, he can barely cope with being a few hours from Tyneside by car.

Gazza made Carroll look like an able bodied Steven Hawking in the intelligence stakes though and he managed.

Would only have the greedy cunt back if he was forced into knocking on every single season ticket holder's door to grovel for forgiveness for fucking off as soon as a bit of money was flashed in front of him. Oh that and for being a diving pikey troglodyte.