Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you?

seems odd to mention "Plan B", when Chez doesn't mention plans and I do... Also, Chez also states we've more than one strategy.

Yeah it was mardy Dave. Although having read Chezs post again I see he has already mentioned the 451 against Swansea so it's a moot point anyway :lol:

So what part of "Fuck off ya' tit" did you not understand ?

So I'm a tit because I asked you to expand on a point made that you support? If you have an opinion on something then at least have the courage to back it up.

So I'm a tit because I asked you to expand on a point made that you support? If you have an opinion on something then at least have the courage to back it up.

yes you are.

Guest CabayeAye

Only one way to solve this one...

If it means Ba is out of the door then it is a sensible move, however if there was a choice between the two I'd go for Ba every single time.

I suppose it means either Ba is gone or he plans on playing all 3 up top. I can't see any of the 3 being happy enough to sit on the bench

Can't see a formation that would work playing all three up front either. Really think this is a bad idea.

Can't see a formation that would work playing all three up front either. Really think this is a bad idea.

Shades of Asprilla coming in . . .

That said, was De Jong going to be happy sitting on the bench? Man City, Chelsea, Man United make it work. If we aspire to that level we need quality players below the 1st XI

Shades of Asprilla coming in . . .

That said, was De Jong going to be happy sitting on the bench? Man City, Chelsea, Man United make it work. If we aspire to that level we need quality players below the 1st XI

Apparently De Jong can be play as a wide forward though so that makes sense.

Best and lovenkrands out, AC in. (if it goes through). Might not have been our first idea but id be more than happy with it. He'd bring a different dimension to our game.

No one is suggesting we play him first choice over anyone, but we knew we needed more quality up front especially through the ACN and with being in Europe.

Certain people need to publically pipe down. When I don't get information I don't divulge to "attention seek", I don't care enough, I did it because there's a few decent people on here who would be interested.

Brilliant step forward for the toon, he's just an overgrown kid, he'll improve and he'll play for England for 10 years.

I suppose it means either Ba is gone or he plans on playing all 3 up top. I can't see any of the 3 being happy enough to sit on the bench

Best started 16 games for us last term though, shola started 8

still the ACoN qualifiers to come too so who knows if he even would be benched for that long.

balancing 3 strikers in 2 spots isn't that much of a juggle