Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a bow, Stevie. Andrew, we're gonna need an apology. Let's stick a 100 word limit on it.

Seconded, there's very few people about that I actually believe have any connections to being 'in the know', Stevie's one of them though, been pretty spot on in the past and always talks football sense, imo. (Err, Stevie, make sure I'm on that PM list please mate ;) )

Am really not sure what to make of this.

Same. I've just got back in from a sunday session to hear this. To be honest, my immediate reaction was 'Fuck that, I don't want him'. But he is a good player. If we ended up getting him though, there is no way that he should be starting in front of Ba and Cisse. I don't know, this is weird. When he left i wanted him pissing barbed wire for the rest of his days. I just cant see him fitting into the team now.

Seconded, there's very few people about that I actually believe have any connections to being 'in the know', Stevie's one of them though, been pretty spot on in the past and always talks football sense, imo. (Err, Stevie, make sure I'm on that PM list please mate ;) )

Get your tongue out of his arse ffs. :lol:

Right, move on, and get some players in. I much prefer it when we do business quietly, like with Cisse when no-one knew a thing till the day he signed.

I don't want any transfer sagas. We've moved on from de Jong, let's move on from whatever went on with Carroll tonight.

I know a lot of people are saying about this maybe upset the team and the balance of play. In a 4-3-3 I think Carroll would work well as the left sided striker. The times I seen him drift out on the the left he was very good at crossing the ball in. Where that would leave our midfield trio would baffle me. You cant drop Tiote or Cabaye and to be honest I like Gutierrez but not in a more central role.

Personally Ba and Cisse don't really get started due to Ramadan coinciding with the start of our season. I am sure Cisse is also a Muslim faith. So we would need Carroll as cover for start and ACON

Its the futures of Ben Arfa that I would question with this move and also Obertan. They won't really fit a 4-3-3 with Ba, Carroll and Cisse unless you take out Gutierrez for Ben Arfa however that limits our defensive capabilities as Guti does some running for the defence

Edited by KeithJ

Some of you guys are absolutely blinded by your assumptions and hate for him leaving the club. Do you guys not remember how good Andy was for us and how much potential we saw in him? Just because a big team threw an insane amount of money at him and didn't cater to his style of play doesn't throw all that we saw for years out the window. Use your freaking brains. If we can get a deal to have him on loan with a buyout clause we are the luckiest team alive. Not only do we potentially bank all the extra cash on his deal, but we also get this great player back.

I am going to say it right now and I don't care what you all think, but Carroll has the talent to go far ahead of Ba/Cisse. It will be funny looking back on this if we do get him and a year from now everyone loving him again.