Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the Beeb making the report on the bid being rejected. To be honest I suspect the scousers wouldn't want to do business with us over this just because the whole thing would leave a massive sour taste for them - spunking out £35m on the lad then giving him back after 18 months would be pretty embarrassing for them. Still, if there's any chance of him coming back I'd take it, I still think a lot of his form issues are down to what club he plays for, I'm sure he's only ever really wanted to play for us.

I still think a lot of his form issues are down to what club he plays for, I'm sure he's only ever really wanted to play for us.

Aye, the reason he has been shite for 18 months is because he doesn't fancy playing in red. What a clueless wanker you are.

Edited by ewerk

Even though Liverpool have rejected the offer you would have thought Carroll's head would have been turned, he has to push it through his end by refusing any other offer that comes in for him.

Aye, the reason he has been shite for 18 months is because he doesn't fancy playing in red. What a clueless wanker you are.

Fuck off cock-breath, why do you think Shearer never left? I don't think Carroll ever wanted to leave us in the first place.

Still, if there's any chance of him coming back I'd take it, I still think a lot of his form issues are down to what club he plays for, I'm sure he's only ever really wanted to play for us.

I apologise. When initially glancing at your post I didn't take the time or consideration to properly assess the meaning of your words.

Clearly what you were stating was that when Andy Carroll pulled on the red top of LFC he thought 'Fuck this, I'm not going to even attempt to score a goal for these cunts who've won the European Cup five times and trebled my wages by bringing me here.'

Please fully explain your comment or admit that you were wrong, you fucking cretin.

Fuck off cock-breath, why do you think Shearer never left? I don't think Carroll ever wanted to leave us in the first place.

Aye, Mike Ashley held the lanky cunt at gunpoint until he got into his private helicopter and forced him to go to Liverpool and sign with LFC.

If he didn't freely wish to join LFC then please explain why he signed that contract.

I apologise. When initially glancing at your post I didn't take the time or consideration to properly assess the meaning of your words.

Clearly what you were stating was that when Andy Carroll pulled on the red top of LFC he thought 'Fuck this, I'm not going to even attempt to score a goal for these cunts who've won the European Cup five times and trebled my wages by bringing me here.'

Please fully explain your comment or admit that you were wrong, you fucking cretin.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was your time of the month, bellend. I doubt there's any point in pursuing any conversation with a cunt like you - I stand by the point of not arguing with an idiot, I'm not about to get dragged down to your level to get beaten with your clear experience. :finger:

You don't WANT to think Carroll ever wanted to leave us in the first place.

I'm not baiting, but we as fans cant speculate on something like that. The fact is that Carroll leaving was for a lot of people the shittest thing to happen to the toon in terms of one of our own since SBR was sacked. If it helps our logic by imagining that Carroll was coerced into leaving the club then fair enough. Though ill always remember Super Mac's thoughts on it when it happened. He said that Carroll is a geordie lad through and through, but, having met him many times, he felt that there was no one on the face of this planet who could make Andy Carroll do anything he didn't want to do.

Edited by ADP

I still think a lot of his form issues are down to what club he plays for, I'm sure he's only ever really wanted to play for us.

Okay, I'm going to make this very simple for you. I don't understand the clearly defined point that you were attempting to make above. Please expand.

Ewerk been at the sauce tonight? :lol:

Not especially tbh. I'll never understand the viewpoint that poor Andy was forced into trebling his wages and playing for the five time European Cup Champions. He willingly left us, with a smile on his face, so fuck him.

Not especially tbh. I'll never understand the viewpoint that poor Andy was forced into trebling his wages and playing for the five time European Cup Champions. He willingly left us, with a smile on his face, so fuck him.

Aye, but the abuse AP got... a little OTT, no?

I'd welcome his return tbh good player when played right, young and it would mean we ripped Liverpool for millions for what will pretty much amount to an 18 month loan

Couldnt ever see Liverpool accepting this. Ashley wont break the wage structure for him and I do think it may have been a bit of a PR stunt for Ashley/Llambias. The offer just doesnt stick with our current buying policy.

I'd like to see some young promising strikers who havent yet made their name on the world stage. They would accept being benched if Ba/Cisse stay, but would love a chance when they get it.

I'd be happy to have Carroll back - great plan B option to have off the bench but I doubt he'd come back unless he thought he'd start games. And we're not really set up to play to his strengths anymore.

I'd welcome his return tbh good player when played right, young and it would mean we ripped Liverpool for millions for what will pretty much amount to an 18 month loan

That's the key though. We don't play to his stengths any more, just as Liverpool never did.

He's an awfully expensive Plan B. Thankfully we're much better off now that when we had him.

Armchair Pundit is an utter ringpiece, he thinks certain posters (mentioning no names or without using heavily weighted suggestions, like those taking their username from one of the ends of the ground that isn't the gallowgate, for example) are 'right on' with their hilariously outdated political views ffs. The prosecution rests.

Armchair Pundit is an utter ringpiece, he thinks certain posters (mentioning no names or without using heavily weighted suggestions, like those taking their username from one of the ends of the ground that isn't the gallowgate, for example) are 'right on' with their hilariously outdated political views ffs. The prosecution rests.

Constructive and worthwhile, not at all an attempt at either derailing a thread or baiting another poster. The original 'discussion' wasn't anything to do with you so stop trying to cause trouble, pipe down, wind your neck in and fuck off you odious little turd.