Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well aye. Man city and Chelsea have grossly distorted that market, which is one reason I despise both clubs.

Now I ask, what is the true societal value of Andy Caroll?

He'd owe you a few quid

I'm predicting no Andy Carroll at NUFC next season.

It's a piss-take from our cheery chairman along the same lines as the Nzogbia bid, as someone else alluded to, it has the added bonus of taking attention off our other more low key (cheaper) business.

No chance we'll match his current salary, and whatever anyone thinks of his desire to play for Newcastle, as proved by his departure in the first place, it doesn't outstrip his desire for as much cash as he can get.

I'm predicting no Andy Carroll at NUFC next season.

It's a piss-take from our cheery chairman along the same lines as the Nzogbia bid, as someone else alluded to, it has the added bonus of taking attention off our other more low key (cheaper) business.

No chance we'll match his current salary, and whatever anyone thinks of his desire to play for Newcastle, as proved by his departure in the first place, it doesn't outstrip his desire for as much cash as he can get.

Of course you could be right, but what you shouldnt rule out is Carrol being home sick. Sure money is one thing but at 23 he is still only a kid and not many of us can cope living away from home, family, mates, a city where we feel at home at that age.

Of course you could be right, but what you shouldnt rule out is Carrol being home sick. Sure money is one thing but at 23 he is still only a kid and not many of us can cope living away from home, family, mates, a city where we feel at home at that age.

Every fucking feckless student in the land manages it like. I know you're possibly right but fuck me, you'd think he was 14 (assuming he is homesick). The cosseted existence of these footballers man :lol: :lol: :lol: He's living the dream ffs.

Every fucking feckless student in the land manages it like. I know you're possibly right but fuck me, you'd think he was 14 (assuming he is homesick). The cosseted existence of these footballers man :lol: :lol: :lol: He's living the dream ffs.

Aye but students usually have a bit of intelligence and look forward to the big wide world etc. I dont think our Andy is in that bracket and having been a very big fish in a small pond, he is now not worshipped by fans or manager AND is stuck down there.

Moneys not everything. ;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

Aye but students usually have a bit of intelligence and look forward to the big wide world etc. I dont think our Andy is in that bracket and having been a very big fish in a small pond, he is now not worshipped by fans or manager AND is stuck down there.

Moneys not everything. ;)

Was more of a general rant about footballers anyway. I think money'll be important though because it'll be the thing motivating his agent about whether or not to advise Carroll to move or not. I could definitely see him wanting to come home like.

Tiote would be the likely loss if anyone were to leave. £20m or so would seem a reasonable recoup, but I'm not confident we'd find a replacement nearly as good. The Anita talk certainly doesn't fill me with confidence (though I'm very willing to stand corrected!).

Wouldn't be surprised if the whole exercise is being coreographed to get Llambias in a room with Carroll just so he can give him a shit eating grin and offer him the salary he was on before he left.

Wouldn't be surprised if the whole exercise is being coreographed to get Llambias in a room with Carroll just so he can give him a shit eating grin and offer him the salary he was on before he left.

:lol:

Why does he spend the entire close season away from Newcastle if he's home sick?

I think people are trying to convince themselves with some of the batshit theories they make up off their own back.

I know my Llambias theory is a bat-shit laugh, but at least it fits with the fact that we would be no more willing to increase his salary now than we were a year or so ago.

Why does he spend the entire close season away from Newcastle if he's home sick?

I think people are trying to convince themselves with some of the batshit theories they make up off their own back.

I know my Llambias theory is a bat-shit laugh, but at least it fits with the fact that we would be no more willing to increase his salary now than we were a year or so ago.

Entire close season.... He was at the Euros :lol: Probably on holiday with mates and family now.

I think we have shown we are prepared to move on salaries. This time last season most thought Colo would be away.