Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can decline going?

Yeah, but if we stick to our guns money wise Liverpool are unlikely to agree to letting him come here. Reckon we'll probably bring in another striker and Carroll will do a season on loan at West Ham, if theyre the only ones who meet Liverpool's requirements. He's been told to fuck off like iyam, which is shocking when you consider Rogers's first choice striker last season was Danny Graham and he got 12 goals. Can't imagine why he wouldnt give him a go at least, its piss poor management. If its come from above Rogers's pay grade then he's an even fuckin bigger fool and so are the ones at LFC who are saying Carroll should be peddled. Cant see on what grounds they could say he should go.

Guest CabayeAye

Say no Andy, rot in their reserves, take the money and become a figure of hate on Merseyside!

The Scouse Alan Smith.

Say no Andy, rot in their reserves, take the money and become a figure of hate on Merseyside!

tbf, If i couldnt be a geordie legend, i would be a scouse hate figure like.

There's no reason for him to go to West 'Ammmm. Even if he ends up staying at Liverpool he'll get games some of the time & can eventually place the Bin Dippers in a position where they have to decide whether they want him as a first team player or they'll sell him to a club he wants t ogo to (ie. us).

Guest CabayeAye

tbf, If i couldnt be a geordie legend, i would be a scouse hate figure like.

I always think that if I was a Toon player and I scored against the murderers, I'd run the length of the pitch a la Adebeyour to flick the V's at the unwashed twats whilst celebrating.

I sometimes dream that I score the goal that relegates them. It's a meaningless end of season game for the Toon, but after scoring, I go wild celebrating, which really pisses off the scouse cunts.

What a dream!

George Caulkin @CaulkinTheTimes 36m Transfer update-ish: #NUFC won't get involved in auction after #Whu bid for Carroll. Their bid remains on table but won't be improved

I always think that if I was a Toon player and I scored against the murderers, I'd run the length of the pitch a la Adebeyour to flick the V's at the unwashed twats whilst celebrating.

I sometimes dream that I score the goal that relegates them. It's a meaningless end of season game for the Toon, but after scoring, I go wild celebrating, which really pisses off the scouse cunts.

What a dream!

I'd rather relegate the mackems.

Carroll would consider leaving Liverpool but only on loan and to an English club playing in Europe according to sky sports news :lol:

From SSN:

Sky Sports sources understand Liverpool striker Andy Carroll is prepared to consider a loan move to another Premier League club playing in Europe this season.

Carroll's future at Anfield is uncertain following the appointment of Brendan Rodgers as manager and former club Newcastle Unitedspacer.gifhave already failed with a bid.

The Magpies wanted to sign the England international on loan with a view to a permanent deal, but Rodgers has insisted there is 'no way' Carroll will be leaving on a temporary basis.

The 23-year-old, meanwhile, is understood to be unwilling to move on permanently, but is prepared to reluctantly consider a loan spell away from Liverpool.spacer.gif

West Ham Unitedspacer.gif were understood to have made a £17million bid for the forward, who has scored just six goals in 42 league appearances since his £35million move to Merseyside in January 2011.

A switch to Upton Park would not appear to be on Carroll's agenda, however, with the player favouring European football if he does leave the Reds.

Newcastle would be able to meet that demand after last season's fifth-placed finish secured a spot in the Europa League, with Tottenham Hotspur also in the same competition.

Liverpool start their own Europa League campaign next week, while Manchester City,spacer.gif Manchester United,spacer.gif Arsenalspacer.gif and Chelseaspacer.gif will be playing in the UEFA Champions League.

Good lad Andy ;)

Guest CabayeAye

There won't be an auction if he doesn't want to go to West Ham, hence why we have left our bid on the table.

As it stands, Carroll only wants to come here, so if the scousers want rid, we can pull their pants down over the price.

:lol: What's this all about?

Apparently there is a 25% sell on clause. Whether it exists or not (or on profit or proceeds) god knows. Win win situation if it does.