Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attendances again

I don't know how Newcastle sell their tickets, at Liverpool if you're not an ST you have to have a fan card and spend ages on the phone to get a ticket, and only then if you fill the criteria. Also, unlike most clubs our crowd is counted by turnstile clicks, always has been, don't know why it's not by ticket sales, seems stupid to me. You can't even buy tickets at the ground now.

Our next two home matches are against Man United and Stoke. Here are the ticket sales for both games.

Scroll down the page after clicking on Man U tickets and Stoke.

http://www.liverpool...est-ticket-news

http://www.liverpool...est-ticket-news

This is where I'd rank them:

History: 2nd

Location: 20th - There are many footballers who've come here and stayed. Even Shearer chose to live here rather than GM.

Current first eleven: 8th -

Current squad: 7th

Turnover: 6th - depends on whereabouts 4th in England atm, 8th in Europe.

Pulling power: 5th (some would argue 6th) probably, atm, with no CL

Financial clout: 5th - We spend what we raise so not sure we are 5th at all.

Edited by Pacinofan

Come on man pacinofan, you know fine well Liverpool is a shit hole and the only people who don't think so are the people who are stuck there, yanks who visit for an afternoon to see the Beatle's spots and the Irish/Scots who've taken Liverpool FC as their own club.

End of the day, I think the majority of football fans are hoping that scousers are coming round to the truth that their club should no longer be counted amongst England's elite. It's not won the title (nor mounted sustained pressure upon it) in decades and, despite cronies in the media hoping otherwise, it's not likely to any time soon.

Hodgson wasn't given the time nor support, Dalglish was a cataclysmic appointment and if things don't change swiftly for the better, Rodgers will soon be hounded out too. Liverpool have spent incredible sums on average players, they've been made to look ridiculous by current staff... they're a joke club at the moment and if your lot had the humility to be embarrassed people might not be taking such delight in your demise.

Sorry Fish, you're not really any good at goading, it just doesn't work.

Take a leaf out of McFaul/Stevies book, he at least does it with passionate hate. You're a bit of a cold, dare I say it, fish.

Edited by Pacinofan

Sorry Fish, you're not really any good at goading, it just doesn't work.

Take a leaf out of McFaul/Stevies book, he at least does it with passionate hate. You're a bit of a cold, dare I say it, fish.

I'll leave the fervor to Stevie, I'm content with just being right.

• 8 months later...

£15m fee agreed with West Ham.

If we don't come in and match that (which we fucking well should be) then I'd be interested to see who we're going to sign up front.

We probably won't match West Ham's wages anyway. :bunny:

I can see him knocking back an initial offer from them like. Or sitting on it and see what comes in. As much as I'd like him here, I think we will look for a cheaper deal in Europe.

My head says we could get better for cheaper but my heart says if we don't match West Ham's offer and bring him home we'll be missing out.

surely its a no brainer, you get the player back and have made 20 million profit. Sounds like ashley business to me. If we wont pay that money its a sign of the times ahead (mediocrity)

surely its a no brainer, you get the player back and have made 20 million profit. Sounds like ashley business to me. If we wont pay that money its a sign of the times ahead (mediocrity)

That's a good way to look at it actually, kind of like we've loaned him out for a few years for a £20m fee.

You surely can't want him back, he wanted the big money move to Liverpool and failed. Just like Given when he went to Man City and failed. Anyway it would be hoof ball all over.

Don't want us to pay 15mill for Andy Carroll for the simple reason that he's not that good. Also we don't have the players to feed him what he needs.

Don't want us to pay 15mill for Andy Carroll for the simple reason that he's not that good. Also we don't have the players to feed him what he needs.

He looked alright in that white suit tho.