Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

Don't want us to pay 15mill for Andy Carroll for the simple reason that he's not that good. Also we don't have the players to feed him what he needs.

We have become adept at the pointless floated ball to the back post which he is quite suited to tbf.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We aren't adept at it. We're adept at floating it into areas which are completely ineffectual no matter who is there. My point was more that we don't own either a true winger to get to the byline or a strong crosser from deep like Barton used to do when Carroll was tearing it up. I don't want to go back to that style either.

He's not worth £15m. He was shite at Liverpool and injury prone at West Ham.

It's simply too risky. Though I can see the club wanting him back but for less than the £15m quoted and on reduced wages.

That's a good way to look at it actually, kind of like we've loaned him out for a few years for a £20m fee.

No it isn't, what we sold him for is irrelevant.

So Liverpool went from a strike force of Torres and N'gog, to Suarez and Sturridge via Andy Carroll and all told it only cost them £800k....

Bought

Carroll -£35m

Suarez -£22.8m

Sturidge -£12m

Total -£-69.8m

Sold

Torres +£50m

Carroll +£15m

N'gog +£4m

Total £69m

Good business tbh

Not really. They could have the same strike force and £20mil in the bank without the Carroll fiasco

Not really, the Carroll price agreed with Newcastle was the Torres price minus £15m.

Newcastle are understood to have inserted a 25 per cent sell-on clause into the £35m deal that took Carroll to Anfield in January 2011.

:D

Cheeky £3.75m on the deal for us.

Would people be interested in us hijacking the deal at £11.25m?

EDIT: In my view he's a woman beating monkey of a bloke and we're well rid of the likes of him and Ranger. That said, he's been out of trouble since leaving the area. The question mark is whether he would stay out of bother once he got back.

Could be something could be nothing. My mate does away dugout security on match days, been called in to work today. Wouldn't tell him why, could be something they're expecting crowds for? Maybe....

Could be something could be nothing. My mate does away dugout security on match days, been called in to work today. Wouldn't tell him why, could be something they're expecting crowds for? Maybe....

Earlier this month, we announced that our doors will be opening between Monday, 20th May and Friday, 31st May, to enable you, your friends, colleagues or clients to play on the hallowed Tyneside turf.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130222/play-under-the-floodlights-at-st-james-park_2281670_3085038

Newcastle have stated they're not interested in Andy Carroll.

I'd only have been positive about a move for him if he were the 3rd striker on our books, which blatantly isn't going to happen.