Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle have stated they're not interested in Andy Carroll.

I'd only have been positive about a move for him if he were the 3rd striker on our books, which blatantly isn't going to happen.

We need a second striker first.

Newcastle have stated they're not interested in Andy Carroll.

I'd only have been positive about a move for him if he were the 3rd striker on our books, which blatantly isn't going to happen.

From .COM.....

PS: Wednesday saw a raft of stories claiming no toon interest in Carroll - you may wish to take those with a large pinch of salt...

Do .com even have any sources left inside the club? Once upon a time what they said could be relied upon but now they're as much in the dark as the rest of us are.

Do .com even have any sources left inside the club? Once upon a time what they said could be relied upon but now they're as much in the dark as the rest of us are.

and more bitter about it.

How many times have they also had a pop at various internet forums btw? There was no rival to their site at its peak but since said forums grew in popularity it's no longer the first place many of us now check for any Newcastle related news.

How many times have they also had a pop at various internet forums btw? There was no rival to their site at its peak but since said forums grew in popularity it's no longer the first place many of us now check for any Newcastle related news.

I never check it anymore I check here and RTG they sometimes know before here because they are not obsessed.

haven't looked in .com in ages, there was something that irked me a while ago that put me right off reading it, iirc it was an article they put on about SBR

I think they questioned whether SBR should have a statue over Joe Harvey as all of Bobby's achievements were accomplished elsewhere unlike Harvey who played, captained and managed us to success and even scouted for us a few years after he resigned, (a real club man.) I've a bit of sympathy for that view which is in no way a slur on the great man that was Sir Bob who I was lucky enough to meet a couple of times and was a complete Gent.

I think they questioned whether SBR should have a statue over Joe Harvey as all of Bobby's achievements were accomplished elsewhere unlike Harvey who played, captained and managed us to success and even scouted for us a few years after he resigned, (a real club man.) I've a bit of sympathy for that view which is in no way a slur on the great man that was Sir Bob who I was lucky enough to meet a couple of times and was a complete Gent.

Something I've been saying for ages too. :up:

Something I've been saying for ages too. :up:

As an aside, I was at Ayresome Park when there was a minutes silence for Harvey as that was the first NUFC game after his passing on and there was quite a lot of chanting/singing through it from the Boro fans. I still can't stand the cunts all these years later.

this seems to have gone dead... thought there was a glimmer of light in the end of the season with getting andy back with 20 mil profit , but looks like naaaa.

Think I read somewhere yesterday that he's going to snub a move to West Ham in favour of fighting for his place at Liverpool. Good luck to him with that...

15 mil is silly money to be spending on a player of his calibre and the problems that come with him anyway. That money could be spent much more wisely elsewhere.

I think thats the overriding factor. No point being romantic in the thought of a Geordie lad coming back to play for us when he hasnt got that great a record and would cost a canny bit. I'd like him in the side, but we could get better for less.

Think I read somewhere yesterday that he's going to snub a move to West Ham in favour of fighting for his place at Liverpool. Good luck to him with that...

Translating that into Premier League footballer on babelfish, it turns out what he means is he's "going to snub a lower wage in the first 11 at West Ham in favour of his current wage in the reserves at Liverpool....or loaned out somewhere else"

I think we need him back if I am honest. He is a one trick pony with the headers but we need that threat as me majorly lack that. A lot of people say Barton made him the threat but in the same breath we now have Cabaye who could equally do the same. I think for me Carroll would work perfectly in the 4-3-3 system as a left forward. Cisse in the middle and Ben Arfa from the right. With Debuchy and Ben Arfa constantly pumping balls in the box then he will score. He is also a good crosser every time I seen him play.

My dream line up would be Krul, Debuchy, Taylor, Colo, Santon, Tiote, Cabaye, Sissoko, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Carroll.