• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll's Christmas has come early.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/16186556.stm

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez handed eight-match FA ban

Liverpool's Luis Suarez has been handed an eight-match ban and a £40,000 fine after being found guilty of racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra by the Football Association.

Of course this makes it more than likely that Carroll will play against us.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Carroll's Christmas has come early.

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/16186556.stm

Liverpool striker Luis Suarez handed eight-match FA ban

Liverpool's Luis Suarez has been handed an eight-match ban and a £40,000 fine after being found guilty of racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra by the Football Association.

Of course this makes it more than likely that Carroll will play against us.

Well, the thieves have got two weeks to appeal, so not necessarily.

Also means Bellamy is more likely to start, which isn't such good news. Willing to bet he'll win an appeal and it'll be reduced. Also be interested to see how this sits as a precedent for when and if John Terry is found guilty. Will the FA ban England's sometimes captain?

True, but as it stands he's out of the game.

I know it's supposedly some Uruguayan slang he used ('negrito') but I wonder how Liverpool's black players feel about it. Then again - off the top of my head the only non-white player they have is Johnson.

True, but as it stands he's out of the game.

I know it's supposedly some Uruguayan slang he used ('negrito') but I wonder how Liverpool's black players feel about it. Then again - off the top of my head the only non-white player they have is Johnson.

As I understand it he'll be allowed to play until the end of his appeal? That's what I thought the Beeb said anyway.

They've got 2 weeks to appeal and in that time Suarez is fit to play. So in other words a player gets charged for racism and they still alow them to play, until the inevitable Liverpool appeal comes in and then they'll reduce the ban anyway.

You can always count on the FA to undermine the policies they've been promoting.

yep i think he will if dalglish is mad enough to put him on

I don't think he'll start. We've more chance keeping him quiet as most of the defence trained with him, and we should know everything we need know about him. Suarez would be the better shout if Dalglish thinks.

Saying that, he bag a hat-trick now

Guest CabayeAye

He'll get nowt out of Willo and Colo. Also we'll just play a high defensive line to keep him away from the goal.

In fact, scrap that, Pardoo will play Perch and Obertan and keep our best players on the bench. Again.

He's going to score past us, you can see it a mile off. Can't buy a goal at the moment, looks shot of confidence and luck so we'll roll into town and he'll get a spawny one past us, or a screamer set up by Enrique just to rub it in. No idea what result we'll get from the match but i'd bet a lot of money on Carroll scoring.

Simpson Perch Williamson Ryan Taylor

Lovenkrants Obertan Gosling Sammy Amebi

--------------------- Best

---------------- Shola

My preferred starting XI

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Simpson Perch Williamson Ryan Taylor

Lovenkrants Obertan Gosling Sammy Amebi

--------------------- Best

---------------- Shola

My preferred starting XI

That's a starting X you forgot Elliot between the posts