Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle are understood to have inserted a 25 per cent sell-on clause into the £35m deal that took Carroll to Anfield in January 2011.

:D

Cheeky £3.75m on the deal for us.

Would people be interested in us hijacking the deal at £11.25m?

EDIT: In my view he's a woman beating monkey of a bloke and we're well rid of the likes of him and Ranger. That said, he's been out of trouble since leaving the area. The question mark is whether he would stay out of bother once he got back.

Could be something could be nothing. My mate does away dugout security on match days, been called in to work today. Wouldn't tell him why, could be something they're expecting crowds for? Maybe....

Earlier this month, we announced that our doors will be opening between Monday, 20th May and Friday, 31st May, to enable you, your friends, colleagues or clients to play on the hallowed Tyneside turf.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20130222/play-under-the-floodlights-at-st-james-park_2281670_3085038

Newcastle have stated they're not interested in Andy Carroll.

I'd only have been positive about a move for him if he were the 3rd striker on our books, which blatantly isn't going to happen.

I'd only have been positive about a move for him if he were the 3rd striker on our books, which blatantly isn't going to happen.

We need a second striker first.

From .COM.....

PS: Wednesday saw a raft of stories claiming no toon interest in Carroll - you may wish to take those with a large pinch of salt...

Do .com even have any sources left inside the club? Once upon a time what they said could be relied upon but now they're as much in the dark as the rest of us are.

and more bitter about it.

How many times have they also had a pop at various internet forums btw? There was no rival to their site at its peak but since said forums grew in popularity it's no longer the first place many of us now check for any Newcastle related news.