Carroll`s career so far in Liverpool

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't have him back. To mold the team around one player, would be a silly idea as Carroll is so injury proned. Plus it would be hoof ball all over again.

I've said it before in this thread , I'll say it again. Andy Carrol can do a lot more than head the ball - this association with him and hoofball hasn't been helped by Brendan Rodgers ... He played very well with his feet in the games I saw him in.

We need goals from whoever comes in and he's not particularly good at scoring them these days. He's also a cripple

6 goals and 4 assists in 13 games since February. Played every minute too...apart from the Liverpool game.

Not great, but not bad...for someone at West Ham.

Van Persie scored 8 and assisted 6 in the same timeframe, playing EVERY game.

Would Negredo do well over here though? But of a gamble considering spanish strikers are hit and miss in the PL. For every Michu there's a Morientes...

Morientes was also on a downward spiral though by the time that he came over here.

Would have been totally different if it was when he was at his peak.

• 2 weeks later...