***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

How have I been shown up you Herbert? There's abuse and personal abuse. Now say you had a colostomy bag, possible at your age, would you think it acceptable for me to abuse it on a message board? No of course it's not because it's personal. I thought despite your pathetic support of Ashley you were actually a decent bloke, quite clearly you're an arsehole though. I have 10 pms off people saying what a wank the kid is, I can hardly remember him from NO.

Erm, didnt u start it by calling HIM an "OOT arsehole?" .......... makes it even more pathetic doesnt it?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and sold some great! players and withheld the money from the manager. When we back the manager and qualify for the Champions League, come back, until then pipe down with your juvenile and naive statements.

Which "Great" players?

By the way

LeazesMag

Ever gonna answer the question?

No?

Didn't think so!

shay given, bassong, milner, Carroll

:munch:

shay given - His choice to leave if I recall correctly - TIM KRUL

bassong - Another who wanted to jump ship - COLLOCINI

milner - Canny player SINCE he left us, dont pretend the kid was worldclass while he was here - (sold for around same as we paid for ) CABAYE AND TIOTE

carroll - Nowhere near being worth £35 million, GREAT piece of business.......... especially when u consider BA AND CISSE... AND OVER £20 MILLION CHANGE

:munch::cuppa:

Bassong was playing alongside Colo. I don't see your point. The only reason we aren't comfortably in the 4th position at the moment is because apart from our first team, our squad is quite dire. If we had the squad depth of say any of the Liverpools, Chelseas or to a lesser extent Arsenal, we would comfortably be commanding this position. The league is as open as it has been for years. Mostly because the top clubs, like these ones have gone backwards.

We shouldn't be replacing players but rather adding to them.

Edited by Flair

shay given - His choice to leave if I recall correctly - TIM KRUL

bassong - Another who wanted to jump ship - COLLOCINI

I'm not part of the 'everything Ashley does it shit' brigade, but Given and Bassong left because of the direction we were heading under his leadership (although for Given it was an accumilation of things over a number of years).

Ashley has made some good decisions, some bad decisions and some monumentally catastrophic decisions. I'm yet to be convinced that the last two seasons haven't been a case of a blind squirrel occasionally finding a nut, but the last two seasons have been successful. Especially if we qualify for Europe, which LeazesMag repeatedly said would never happen under his reign.

Stevie mate, I know you've got a lot going on at the moment in your family life but theres no need for offering people out on a message board tbh. Genuinely have sympathy for what you've been going through of late, but I don't reckon this is helping. Take it easy anyway, old son. Hope things are looking up soon.

Mate look there's no need to patronise me that's number one. Two the fact me fatha's been critically ill is irrelevant here. This kid, this fat bald mug, I won't forget this face, has taken something private I mentioned SEVEN years ago, something personal and upcasted it as a form of abuse, and you focus on the fact I wasn't happy about it. To be fair I should've had the same dignity Alex showed when he was abused about something personal by the same poster and done it in PM, but he bottled Alex too. It's not like random abuse, surely if you're prepared to say something like that in an open forum you'd be prepared to do it to someones face? Anyway I'll keep it to PM now. Absolutely disgusting though to be honest. If this is the type of person you want on your message board then it's a new low for this forum.

Someone hoy up Lenny Henry's mugbook photo, I don't use the site so can't see it.

You know when you see a hooligan program by someone like Danny Dyer a lot of the time nothing happens and you have a few mugs at the back bouncing about doing fuck all, then it all kicks off and they're ones standing at the back still bouncing. He looks like that. He looks like those kids Eddie and Dougie Bimson, shoulders like a fucking pigeon though.

I'm not sticking his photo up I've got a lot more decency than him, I shouldn't have called him a nonce - bad thing to say and lowered myself to his level.

Like I say though, plenty people in PM saying what a wanker about him, and I'm not getting on my high horse but the whole thing it's absolutely fucking disgusting and that's an understatement, says a lot about him.

Edited by McFaul

Stevie mate, I know you've got a lot going on at the moment in your family life but theres no need for offering people out on a message board tbh. Genuinely have sympathy for what you've been going through of late, but I don't reckon this is helping. Take it easy anyway, old son. Hope things are looking up soon.

Mate look there's no need to patronise me that's number one. Two the fact me fatha's been critically ill is irrelevant here. This kid, this fat bald mug, I won't forget this face, has taken something private I mentioned SEVEN years ago, something personal and upcasted it as a form of abuse, and you focus on the fact I wasn't happy about it. To be fair I should've had the same dignity Alex showed when he was abused about something personal by the same poster and done it in PM, but he bottled Alex too. It's not like random abuse, surely if you're prepared to say something like that in an open forum you'd be prepared to do it to someones face? Anyway I'll keep it to PM now. Absolutely disgusting though to be honest. If this is the type of person you want on your message board then it's a new low for this forum.

Fat. :icon_lol:

I'm 14.4 and 6'4, there's not much fat on me I'm afraid.

As for alex, I've looked through my PM's and I've not received any messages from him so you're talking shite on that one too.

Lastly I will be at the Wolves game, so as I've said come and approach me and see if you can make me tremble. No need to keep it in PM as I've got nothing to hide and I couldn't care who you're bitching with in PM about me either, unlike yourself I just don't care who says what on a forum.

Fat. :icon_lol:

I'm 14.4 and 6'4, there's not much fat on me I'm afraid.

As for alex, I've looked through my PM's and I've not received any messages from him so you're talking shite on that one too.

Lastly I will be at the Wolves game, so as I've said come and approach me and see if you can make me tremble. No need to keep it in PM as I've got nothing to hide and I couldn't care who you're bitching with in PM about me either, unlike yourself I just don't care who says what on a forum.

Well I'm 6ft2 and 16st, so it's not like Drago against Rocky, you're a disrespectful mug, and what you said today was absolutely disgusting, it just shows how many wronguns there are who stalk what you say that you could upcast something from SEVEN years ago. As I said I shouldn't have called you a nonce it was foundationless and regardless what you said borderline out of order. I'm a decent person but what you said was a disgrace, and it shows the arrogance of you that you can't even apologise for it.

You expect me to walk round from the back of the Leazes right round to the Gallowgate at half fucking time? There's 11,000 people in the Gallowgate, clearly you're in the city for the full day so where's the problem?

Well I'm 6ft2 and 16st, so it's not like Drago against Rocky, you're a disrespectful mug, and what you said today was absolutely disgusting, it just shows how many wronguns there are who stalk what you say that you could upcast something from SEVEN years ago. As I said I shouldn't have called you a nonce it was foundationless and regardless what you said borderline out of order. I'm a decent person but what you said was a disgrace, and it shows the arrogance of you that you can't even apologise for it.

You expect me to walk round from the back of the Leazes right round to the Gallowgate at half fucking time? There's 11,000 people in the Gallowgate, clearly you're in the city for the full day so where's the problem?

It's pretty obvious why I wouldn't arrange to meet you but encourage you to approach me, have a think about it.

Secondly you will have a long wait to if you're expecting an apology, you talk to people like shit and you expect respect?!

Not gonna happen.

It's pretty obvious why I wouldn't arrange to meet you but encourage you to approach me, have a think about it.

Secondly you will have a long wait to if you're expecting an apology, you talk to people like shit and you expect respect?!

Not gonna happen.

What a fuckin absolute nob. I'm amazed decent people like Midds associate with you. Can you not even see how it's a bit cowardly though?

That to me shows you're being over sensitive cos that was the furthest thing from my mind tbf, it was just picking up on stuff you'd written in another thread which looked like it would scramble anyone's head. Think you're overreacting and genuinely thought if you had a lot on your plate it might have something to do with it as that'd be understandable in my book.

Fair enough then if it's nowt to do with it I'll STFU, wrong end of the stick. If it's just about offering people out over verbals that's your call but in that case I think it's fucking daft and I don't mind saying that. I'd say the same thing to you or anyone. I get he's said summat personal but just tell him to get to fuck; he once claimed on here in complete and utter earnest to be black. I don't know how I could possibly take an insult from anyone like that seriously if one was aimed at me in all honesty. I don't know what's going on in someone like that's head, it's not right.

Not gonna happen.

What a fuckin absolute nob. I'm amazed decent people like Midds associate with you. Can you not even see how it's a bit cowardly though?

I don't associate with Midds, I gave him my ticket one day that I couldn't make it that's all.

How is it a bit cowardly? You're not thinking about it.

Not as handsome as I thought, slightly disappointed tbh.

You two are old enough to know better btw.

Sorry you feel like that, Chez.

I'm not the one calling someone out over the internet btw.