Photo To Canvas

henda11

My brother has started doing Photo to Canvas prints.

He will do free 1st class standard p&p with all canvas prints & all come with a wall hanger unit & screws.

Follow sizes & prices :-

8" x 12" = £10

16" x 20" = £18

16" x 16"(Deep Frame)= £22

20" x 30" (Deep Frame)= £30

24" x 36"(Deep Frame) = £34

Edited by henda11

Nah not yet mate. He used to do them a few years back. He's planning on opening an eBay shop after Xmas. He's just done 2 prints yesterday as a gift for my cousins daughters christening. Can post a couple of pictures of the 2 black n white prints he did if you like.

My brother has started doing Photo to Canvas prints.

He will do free 1st class standard p&p with all canvas prints & all come with a wall hanger unit & screws.

Follow sizes & prices :-

8" x 12" = £10

16" x 20" = £16

16" x 16"(Deep Frame)= £16

20" x 30" (Deep Frame)= £20

24" x 36"(Deep Frame) = £27

Any coating on the prints to stop finger prints etc marking it?

I got some done at a place in the metro centre once, ran a duster over them and it totally fucked them up because they didnt have the protective coating.

Aye the metro ones aint great and expensive. I usually use photobox and snap mad for this kinda thing. Snap mad for a 16x16 is usually around £23 iirc.

Aye the metro ones aint great and expensive. I usually use photobox and snap mad for this kinda thing. Snap mad for a 16x16 is usually around £23 iirc.

Aye I wouldnt get the metro centre ones again... fair play to them they swapped them for ones with protective surface for free but still expensive for what you get!

No protective stuff no. Hence the cheap price. But our have been handled by our nieces and no marks were left. If you want to try one n buy then that's no bother.

Aye i'll let you know mate, skint at the minute anyway but am thinking of getting some of my photo shoot pics done at some point. Also might start offering them to customers... Would your bro be interested in offering a good rate to me if I helped promote him to my customers? I.e. make sure they know where the canvas came from, talk about how good they are on twitter etc?

He's not planning on starting an ebay shop just yet. Hes had a canny response from a forum he regularly posts on, and has had 8 orders off there already.

If anyone in the mean time is interested in getting one, he will send it via FedEx and will provide tracking numbers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still havent ordered mine yet so Id be up for giving him a try. How are payments made, paypal? Also if you can pm me his email addy and Ill email the JPGs along with the sizes Im after. Also does he give choice of coloured edge or just wraps the image? Cheers

Sent him an email to order some. Just portrait stuff for now but assuming these are ok Ill order a few more and then also some landscape stuff.

I ordered and have today received 3 so I thought I'd review them. I've used a few different places to get these done. the metro centre is the most expensive place I know and while the quality and finish cant be questioned, I see no reason to ever use them. A place called Snapmad off the net which has a good upload website where you can manipulate your selection etc. these are the ones I've used mostly.

With these three I had done I emailed Henda's brother and once I made the payment I had the canvas in a few days. Each was individually wrapped with bubble wrap and in its own despatch packet. Delivered by courier. They have been printed with a coloured border on the sides (applicable to the image itself). They are well printed, stapled and assembled. There is no hanging fixings but for the cost these were done at I find that fine as these are easy to pick up.

All in all, done fast and well handled. Certainly recommend it to anyone on here thinking of getting some done.