Photo To Canvas

henda11

My brother is now offering Panoramic style prints, and he now prints on a satin gloss waterproof canvas.

Panoramic Style Prints

20" x 10" = £22.99

24" x 10" = £24.99

24" x 12" = £26.50

28" x 14" = £28.99

30" x 12" = £32.00

32" x 16" = £34.00

34" x 14" = £42.00

36" x 18" = £44.00

40" x 16" =£ 47.00

40" x 20" = £52.00

44" x 18" = £56.00

I cant get any decent photos that do them justice due to the camera on my phone being GASH.

However, I got 3 done and was very pleased with them all. Once I have sorted the others I shall be back for more :)

• 1 month later...

If anyone is after any prints, then pm me. Any photo you like printed to canvas. My brother now does more prints, i.e panaramic style prints.

So yeah, any photo, any size, all at decent prices with free postage.

Good chance to get your favourite NUFC moment of this season onto canvas maybe lol!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

He hasn't mate. He usually just does word of mouth stuff. He is looking at setting up on eBay, has done for a while. At the minute it is just a little side business on the side of his full time job. Few lads on here have bought a few from him and were pleased with them.

I love how many times copyright law has been broken so far going by this thread. No skin off my nose like but technically (i.e. legally) taking an image from google and printing it without the copyright owners permission is against the law... henda you might wanna mention this to your brother just to avoid any issues should his company grow at all... he may already know and not give a fuck but ultimitely he shouldn't be doing some of these. If he chooses to ignore that fair enough but giving him the info can't hurt :)

I love how many times copyright law has been broken so far going by this thread. No skin off my nose like but technically (i.e. legally) taking an image from google and printing it without the copyright owners permission is against the law... henda you might wanna mention this to your brother just to avoid any issues should his company grow at all... he may already know and not give a fuck but ultimitely he shouldn't be doing some of these. If he chooses to ignore that fair enough but giving him the info can't hurt :)

:lol:

How much for this one Henda?

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

;)

Not breaking any laws here :P I've just received one of my 2 prints that I ordered for my parents Christmas present...

6221b37e.jpg

I'm really pleased with it :)

• 1 year later...

My brother has started doing Photo to Canvas prints.

He will do free 1st class standard p&p with all canvas prints & all come with a wall hanger unit & screws.

Follow sizes & prices :-

8" x 12" = £10

16" x 20" = £18

16" x 16"(Deep Frame)= £22

20" x 30" (Deep Frame)= £30

24" x 36"(Deep Frame) = £34

Does your bro still do this?