Quotes from Liverpool forum

Mark

"It was almost too easy, wasn't it? And we are for real! Excellent all around display. Two well taken goals and our play at times were breathtaking. Pity that we didn't score more but if that's because we're saving some for Wednesday, I am fine with it :-D"

"Great professional performance.

Slightly dissappointed that we didn't get 4 or 5, but believe me someone is going to get battered soon (Bluenoses?)

Wonderful to see the team supporting each other and willing to fight for the cause (literally)"

"A 2-0 loss flattered Newcastle. At times again today we looked absoloutely superb, some sublime interplay going on between some of the players etc"

from redandwhitekop.co.uk

When was the last time we could say something like that about our performance in the Premier League?

Most of the Liverpool fans I know are cunts. No better than ManU glory supporters, just from a decade earlier.

71562[/snapback]

Quoted for truth

RAWK probably has more match goers posting there than any other Liverpool forum on the net I'd say. And we pissed people off babbling on about the 60s, Istanbul will be talked about for generations mate :D

71639[/snapback]

You'd think the amout of trophies you've won, you have a little bit of class about you by now. :blush:

Gerrard went right down in my estimations after the way he went on, bin dipping scouse bastard.

71642[/snapback]

Big girls blouse tbh

RAWK probably has more match goers posting there than any other Liverpool forum on the net I'd say. And we pissed people off babbling on about the 60s, Istanbul will be talked about for generations mate :D

71639[/snapback]

More than YNWA.tv. Dont think so.

71649[/snapback]

What a shite name for a TV channel.

Most of the Liverpool fans I know are cunts. No better than ManU glory supporters, just from a decade earlier.

71562[/snapback]

still outplayed you though

72265[/snapback]

...said Tom from Scunthorpe, in that gloryseeking what-you-mean-Scunthorpe-has-a-football-team-too way of his.

:D

you been speaking to mark. What did liverpool win in 94,95,96? when i started supporting them?

72280[/snapback]

They won the cup in 92 IIRC. 94-96 must have been a hard trophyless slog for you though.

72282[/snapback]

I blame Souness tbh. :D

you been speaking to mark. What did liverpool win in 94,95,96? when i started supporting them?

72280[/snapback]

They won the cup in 92 IIRC. 94-96 must have been a hard trophyless slog for you though.

72282[/snapback]

They won the league cup in 1995 as well I think.