Far Cry 3

2bias

Was looking through a few IGN E3 Videos on Youtube from earlier this year and noticed this game.

I very much enjoyed Far Cry 2 and now looking forward to this a lot after seeing the videos. Story looks good also.

• 1 year later...

Considering getting it as an alternative to Assasins Creed. Like the idea that you can do the whole stealth thing instead of going all guns blazing...also enjoyed Just Cause and this looks fairly similar.

I played the first one but got bored when the mutant/aliens/whatever they were took over as the enemy, so didn't bother even investigating the second one. Is it anything like that still?

Eh?!?? No way lol. Never played the first. The second got a bit boring but with the third you get a lot of choices how you want to play the game. I have only done two story missions but not stopped with other missions etc to do on the island. I like the fact you can use stealth or go gun ho, the weapons are good too.

I haven't switched on Borderlands 2 in a few days now which is a shock.

Played this for all of 40 minutes but loving it so far. Love how many different options you have for doing things. Satisfies my need for an Assassins Creed style game whilst also letting me run in all guns blazing. Fairly decent story to it, as well!

Do the relics do anything important 2bias?

Whats everyones approach to this game then? Loving the recurve bow and takedowns so its the silent way for me.

Not sure yet as haven't got them all. They do unlock an achievement though. I'm not very good with the bow although I did unlock the achievement for killing someone with it who is over 70 metres away.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...