Manchester United v Newcastle United

McFaul

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

disgusting analysis on motd. it was all about us defending as if the whole 90 mins was backs to the wall. they didn't highlight any of our attacking play at all.

who was making thease analysis like

disgusting analysis on motd. it was all about us defending as if the whole 90 mins was backs to the wall. they didn't highlight any of our attacking play at all.

who was making thease analysis like

shearer and lawro

Makes me sick to the teeth hearing Ferguson's post match interview. Doesn't acknowledge how great out performance was but instead makes excuses for his team. Pardew told it like it was like a true gentleman.

it clearly shows that people dont see us as a threat to all those other clubs up top. thats the problem they think nufc doesnt exsist they only care about those big fucking teams man united arsenal chelsea man city spurs liverpool. all the other teams dont get a look in, its pathetic.

Hernandez is so shit and over-rated, but after his "goal" I bet the Man U supporting media will be fingering themselves over him again. Every time he touched the ball he was an embarrassment, looked out of his depth, but a ball hits him on the arse and goes in and all of a sudden he's "brilliant". Nerh

Great result, real statement of intent IMO from us.

But it also says a lot about the disgrace that football journalism/analysis is riddled with nepotism and stupidity about the game of football from those shaping the most opinions, that we'll get very little credit for it outside of a "well, they defended well"

Delighted with a draw at Old Trafford, a point more than I was expecting. Couldn't care less what the media say. I had to endure 94 mins of utterly biased commentary on the Sky coverage here in NZ

Can't believe with all of the luck those twats get they've got the nerve to whinge about a decision not going their way for once. It's not as if they still get plenty of others. Rooney and Fabio were both at least as deserving of red cards as Jonas and I still have no idea why Ben Arfa was booked.

But fuck them anyway, cracking performance and fully merited result which any team would be happy to get.

The work rate of the team now is phenomenal.

Was the Rooney / Colo incident looked at on motd?

Yeah they said it was fine. Looked like a wild swipe to me that could have caught Collo anywhere. Lawro's hair distracted me from most of the comments mind.

ah well might go on ps3 or goto bed and have some nibbles tomorrow hehe laters

Thanks for the update Deaders. Let us know what you end up doing.

:lol:

We're all on tenterhooks waiting to find out. My moneys on the PS3.

Back to yesterday, how hilarious hearing Fergie describe the pen as 'the worst decision he's ever seen', truly made me laugh, that one. Say what you like about the bloke, but that was the funniest punchline I've heard this weekend. :D