Newcastle v Chelsea Sat 3rd Dec, 12.45pm - Sold out!

ChezGiven

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Don't know if you have managed to get sorted for this Saturdays game but

I,ve got two tickets in the platinum club , and I can' t make the game.

The seats are in an excellent positions and you can have them for what NUFC are charging £61 each.

Regards

I'll be really gutted if we don't beat them on Saturday. If we're in the top 5 come January then Ashley might refrain from selling all our best players. We have the basis now for a strong Prem team, and with some tweaks we can surely compete outside the top 4. But saying that, if he starts selling, we'll end up fighting for our lives next season.

Away from the point. I reckon a 2-1 win to us with Ba and Ben Arfa scoring.

I'll be really gutted if we don't beat them on Saturday. If we're in the top 5 come January then Ashley might refrain from selling all our best players. We have the basis now for a strong Prem team, and with some tweaks we can surely compete outside the top 4. But saying that, if he starts selling, we'll end up fighting for our lives next season.

Away from the point. I reckon a 2-1 win to us with Ba and Ben Arfa scoring.

9164322.jpg

I really fancy us to win

I'll be really gutted if we don't beat them on Saturday.

This is the attitude I hope the players aren't starting to feel, especially against a team like Chelsea.

Not saying having your tails up is necessarily a bad thing, but in our case points have all been won on effort. I don't think I've truly expected us to win a single game this season...or since the championship...and it's that relegation bait/underdog mentality which I think the players have busted a gut to overcome game after game. Hate to see it all fall apart badly with raised expectations.

Confident bunch like. However you know when Alex is quoting betting prices on home wins, we all think we've got a very good chance. We genuinely, genuinely do, they've got no shape or fuck all, and he's just being stubborn not playing Anelka to be honest. A draw would be OK but the win is there for us.

I'm Predicting a Draw 1-1 or a Narrow loss 1-0, nothing we have done so far has convinced me we can break down their Defense and like always, we'll fuck up the game late on through Shitty Defense

im predicting a 1-0 loss or 2-0 loss to be honest. Leaning more towards the 1-0 loss though. Honestly can't see us win this or even score a goal.

As usual , another defeat for chelsea , it might be 1-0 , 2-0 , 3-0 , or maybe 5-0 , chelsea's defence is like shit , they shouldnt play luiz bosingwa or even alex . We left ivanovic , cole , betrad . For midfield , lampard , ramires , romeu should be playing more , as well as mereiles . Strikers , mata , torres , sturridge . Don't play d bastard useless lukaku please , kalou z anelka z drogba 1/2 z ...

Get some new players please , messi or whatever si ... Hazard , Cavani , Cahill , Modric , Any playmaker kaka . Someone to feed torres new juicy passes ...

But yeh i predict a loss 2-1, cant believe I'm saying this but Newcastle are way better than us atm.

I'm making a Bold Prediction (Just to be Clear, I Don't WANT This to Happen) But I reckon our slump will continue, we'll be Knocked out of the UCL and by January I think Roman would have seen enough and will Pull the Trigger, and Hiddink will become our Manager in January...It's just a feeling I Have, but this is very much the players fault...I don't think AVb is innocent and should avoid the blame but most of it is the players Fault

great time to be playing them. their tails will be down after another home defeat, ours are up after the result at old trafford. their manager is under pressure. ours is buzzing.

52k will be buzzing plus we're unbeaten all season at Fortress Sports Direct Arena :bag_on_head:

Edited by Dr Gloom

That's the difference between having good individual players and having a team that battles and give their all for each other.

We had good players when we got relegated the problem is they didn't give a collective fuck. Not saying Chelsea will go down btw but Chelsea fans I know are pretty despondent.

Atmosphere should be something else.

Early kick-off, sold out stadium, emotional tributes to Speed, club on a high.

I usually don't like making predictions like I did above but I've just got a feeling it'll be a special day for the fans.

I'm struggling to remember a good atmosphere (other than against the mackems) for a 1245 kick off. I couldn't care if there's nee noise at all Saturday as long as we win.

I think it's mint that the opera singer is coming to sing the Welsh hymn bread of heaven, and looks like we'll all hold cards up in the Leazes and Gallowgate saying number 11. Nice tribute.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20111130/united-announce-plans-for-speed-tribute_2281670_2532695

United Announce Plans for Speed Tribute

Newcastle United today confirmed the arrangements they have put in place ahead of Saturday's Premier League fixture with Chelsea to pay tribute to Gary Speed.

The official match programme will carry a picture of Gary on the front cover, as well as containing a four-page tribute to the former United midfielder.

Prior to kick-off, a singer will lead the 52,000 capacity crowd in a rendition of the famous Welsh hymn, Bread of Heaven.

Whilst the hymn is sung supporters in the East Stand will be asked to hold up black and white cards which will depict the number 11, the shirt number Gary wore whilst at United. All supporters will be provided with hymn sheets at the turnstiles when they enter the ground in order to join in the singing.

Upon completion of the hymn, a minute's applause will be observed in memory of Gary.

All that plus chants throughout the match should be pretty moving. I'm not going to the game but I'd quite like a copy of that programme.

http://www.nufc.co.u...2281670_2532695

Newcastle United today confirmed the arrangements they have put in place ahead of Saturday's Premier League fixture with Chelsea to pay tribute to Gary Speed.

The official match programme will carry a picture of Gary on the front cover, as well as containing a four-page tribute to the former United midfielder.

Prior to kick-off, a singer will lead the 52,000 capacity crowd in a rendition of the famous Welsh hymn, Bread of Heaven.

Whilst the hymn is sung supporters in the East Stand will be asked to hold up black and white cards which will depict the number 11, the shirt number Gary wore whilst at United. All supporters will be provided with hymn sheets at the turnstiles when they enter the ground in order to join in the singing.

Upon completion of the hymn, a minute's applause will be observed in memory of Gary.

All that plus chants throughout the match should be pretty moving. I'm not going to the game but I'd quite like a copy of that programme.

Giz ye address and I'll post you it over the weekend.

http://www.nufc.co.u...2281670_2532695

Am I alone in thinking that is overkill? Im all for a minutes silence, holding up his number, chanting his name etc. It's seems a bit contrived to get a singer in to sing a Welsh hymn though. Especially as it will all be on TV

Edited by J69