Newcastle v Chelsea Sat 3rd Dec, 12.45pm - Sold out!

ChezGiven

Really? I always had the impression if someone said " look, I could give a fuck about your problems" that it meant exactly the opposite, they couldnt care less.

sarcasm of sorts... Ah well, you live and you learn. Schooled by tecato :(

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I always had the impression if someone said " look, I could give a fuck about your problems" that it meant exactly the opposite, they couldnt care less.

Didn't actually think you'd get offended by that post tbh, hence the banter-ish tone.

Now stop pretending to be my father, you're scaring the children.

Didn't actually think you'd get offended by that post tbh, hence the banter-ish tone.

:lol: sorry I do appreciate the banter, its just that Im always on the recieving end being a foreigner `?!? And you kind sir, are over me like J69 over a bag of chips.

Bit of americanism thrown into the mix here and for that I am sorry. What I meant to write was I dont give two shites about liverpool or Arsenal. Can I say that ? :lol:

:lol: sorry I do appreciate the banter, its just that Im always on the recieving end being a foreigner `?!? And you kind sir, are over me like J69 over a bag of chips.

Bit of americanism thrown into the mix here and for that I am sorry. What I meant to write was I dont give two shites about liverpool or Arsenal. Can I say that ? :lol:

I think it may have more to do with that avatar you had when you arrived. Wtf was that all about? :lol: