Newcastle v Everton match thread (+ as a bonus , the Tim Krul! Thread)

Anorthernsoul

We're in serious trouble. Squad isn't even paper thin and now we've lost Tiote for the ACN.

If there isn't serious money spent this transfer window then where are the points going to come from?

tbh Tiote looked fucking shit to me. A shadow of the player he was. Perhaps he can go and find some form in the ACN......

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fucking awful. Not enough quality, not enough spirit, no discernable tactics.

Everyone needs to take collective responsibility. The players for their performances, the manager for his tactics, and the board for their lack of investment.

Did anyone play well? Sammy Ameobi offered us a little off the bench, but can't think of another player who did well.

Marveaux played some great stuff at times tonight.

Pardew down the tunnel like a rat down a hole.

I would be too, he has to be embarrassed about towing the party line so much now it's left him right in the shit. His mate Mike has screwed him.

Hes also screwed himself, all season long.

By playing the same football as last year. Had no luck. If we play 433 on the deck every week we'd be found out just as fast.Who do you want to replace him?

I would be too, he has to be embarrassed about towing the party line so much now it's left him right in the shit. His mate Mike has screwed him.

He'll screw him then dump him. I can't see Pardew hanging onto his job if he doesn't start winning.

Everton are a quality side but we were appalling. The missing players would make a difference but there was enough talent out there to do something with the game other than launch it to Shola ffs

Over the years I've suffered depression vritue of how bad we are playing; but this situation is worse.

Are there any members of a suicide club still around who could provide me with information I could pass on to some of our players and management?

We were just so shit on so many levels. However the worst thing to happen was before we kicked off when after we lose Ba instead of moving Cisse into his best position we hoof long balls to Shola all fucking night.

What was Pardew thinking? Cisse can't play RW and Shola can't play football. It's like starting with 9 players.

Shola is so frustrating. Constantly fouling, constantly giving the ball away. Can't play 5 yard passes, can't control a ball. Half of the time he was strolling at the edge of the box when a ball was put in

I've not panicked so far about relegation but after today's dire performance and effort, I really think we're in the shite! We cannot afford to start with Championship footballers like Perch, Williamson and Shola.

Also, Tiote is currently playing like a championship player. can't pass, can't shoot, can't even break play up anymore.

Williamson, other than that QPR fellow, surely he's one of the worst defenders in the premiership currently, if not the worst. He's right up there with the Boumsongs and the Brambles for me.

Why was Obertan taken off? He had an ok game and looked like far more a threat than the others, except Marveaux.

Our defence is woeful. Colo looks like half the defender he was last year. Santon's had a rubbish last few games.

We don't buy a few players, and start picking up points in the next 3 games, we're in for a relegation battle.

I'm more gutted about this game than any other this season only because this could have been avoided with some good signings. Not humongous money signings, just sensible...instead management singing the blues about not having any money! Poor chaps.

Poor FMA and Llammbbiass...I do feel sorry for them for all the money their not making off of our football club. They should have bought a fishing lodge. Good money in that, and less stressful!

:lol:

Why exactly do we get so many bitter Everton fans on here?

im not bitter. i've had a decent chat with you lads on here this evening. that was just an awfully silly thing to say, and something i'd expect from benitez.

I've got to say, even though I've defended Pardew recently due to our rubbish summer transfer window there's no way on this planet I can defend continuing to play Cissé out of position in favour of Shola when it's that exact tactic that has stopped Cissé scoring with Ba in a central role. C'mon, it's not bloody rocket science.