Newcastle v Everton match thread (+ as a bonus , the Tim Krul! Thread)

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the game on some euro channel, may of been Greek, I'd been drinking and forgot my specs so it could of been hieroglyphics as far as I knew.

Epic defensive performance, Saylor and Colo were gargantuan at the back for us. Krul is the best keeper in the league on form by a country mile. We had a bit of luck but the good teams get that and I believe that's what we're on the verge of. Put Tiote back into that team and drop Raylor for Santon and I reckon we would of took the 3 today. Said to the lads at work 9/1 was a massive price for us to turn them over, 4/1 the draw was huge as well.

Chelsea next week and I'm gutted if we don't pick up anything! Exciting times

He is crucial to what we've done this season, because all the tight results you can bet at 1-0 up or level scores he will have made a massive save that your average keeper couldn't pull off and turned the game, he is worth so many points a season and is really young and only going to get better. I'll be gutted the day he is inevitably sold, a top class keeper is essential to any team wanting to achieve anything.

Starting to look like a top class keeper, the more confidence he gets the better he is performing.

A bright future me thinks!

Until January anyways, Ashley is rubbing his hands at Krul's performance :glare:

... it's nice while it lasts though.

I'm just relieved that the 'top' PL teams are reasonably well stocked in that department.

Looking at the teams around us, there are plenty of top class keepers there so it's very doubtful we'd lose him in the near future to nay of the big teams.

He should've been the first choice the moment Given left the club as he's streets ahead of Harper.

Guest CabayeAye

Best keeper in the Premier League at the minute. He just does world class save after world class save. Cech, Hart, De Gea and Reina have looked far from invincible so far too. Only Friedel is performing at the top of his game and still looks second behind Krul. Just hope the arabs stay away from Wor Tim come January!

Hart looked fucking good today.

Several run of the mill saves hit quite close to him and caught wrong footed for the own goal.

caught wrong footed? you might as well say Krul was out of position for Man Us yesterday man

Hart looked fucking good today.

Several run of the mill saves hit quite close to him and caught wrong footed for the own goal.

:lol: it was going wide, Hart was just making sure it wasn't creeping in at the far post, then Lescott goes and passes it into the opposite side of the goal, reckon Krul would have delt with it like?