Gary Speed - Rest in peace

@yourservice

but very few decisions are made without him approving of it.

Where's your proof?

Your'e the one arguing the point, where's your proof to the contrary?

I didn't say I had any. I just don't get the impression that he's that hands-on, and that he instead lets Charnley and Llambias and the like just get on with certain things, such as tributes to ex-players. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.

You're the one cynical enough to use even this to have a go at Ashley. Cringe-worthy.

Amazing at the City Ground: Leeds fans chant Speed's name for 11 minutes, start clapping as they've finished and then the team scores!

Handheld camera at the game, if you don't want to watch the whole thing just before 11.00 on the video it all happens:

When we were re-developing the site a couple of months back, we toyed with the idea of creating a classic theme based on the original Toontastic forum from about a decade ago. To do that we would have needed the graphics from back then and the obvious source for that was the Wayback Machine.

I still had the tab open in my Firefox session and went to close it this morning. And then noticed the 11th story down the list.

http://web.archive.org/web/20030827134406/http://toontastic.linuxdriven.net/viewforum.php?f=1

Another chill went down my spine :(

Amazing at the City Ground: Leeds fans chant Speed's name for 11 minutes, start clapping as they've finished and then the team scores!

Handheld camera at the game, if you don't want to watch the whole thing just before 11.00 on the video it all happens:

That's brilliant, but my lord the guy who's filming it has the most mundane voice in the history of man.

When we were re-developing the site a couple of months back, we toyed with the idea of creating a classic theme based on the original Toontastic forum from about a decade ago. To do that we would have needed the graphics from back then and the obvious source for that was the Wayback Machine.

I still had the tab open in my Firefox session and went to close it this morning. And then noticed the 11th story down the list.

http://web.archive.o...ewforum.php?f=1

Bring back Swindon Mag.

Bring back Swindon Mag.

"Ameobi coming good?"

"Frank Clark as next manager?"

Frank Clark as next manager!?

I'd forgotten Blaydon was a mod, like. :lol:

edit: not evident on that page, but shows on one of the other 'captures'. Must have been the time he was working in Newcastle.

Edited by manc-mag

I'd forgotten Blaydon was a mod, like. :lol:

Handy for approving all his other accounts :lol:

:lol: aye. To this day surely still the biggest pseud account arsehole theres ever been on here. Even Fop didn't get that bad as far as I know.

Fop was mentally ill. His sig was absolutely full of references to posters at the end, a sure sign the board had consumed him fully. Even then nobody could have expected the news headlines that followed.

Fop was mentally ill. His sig was absolutely full of references to posters at the end, a sure sign the board had consumed him fully. Even then nobody could have expected the news headlines that followed.

The sign you have lost it is when your sig is full of your own quotes. The mark of a complete and utter wazzock.

Edited by trophyshy

The sign you have lost it is when your sig is full of your own quotes. The mark of a complete and utter wazzock.

Aye. The only one I ever quote are that typically horrendous dipper or J69 for comedic reasons only.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?/user/90-leazesmag/

:case: