Bruce sacked.

Guest CabayeAye

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone see MO'N taking the job on? Didn't he turn us down because it was too far to travel, and he'd want some serious financial backing.....and I wonder how much money is left in the tin. More a Sparky Hughes kind of job, like he did at Fulham?

hahahahahhaa argh poor little mackem cunterheads hahahahahahahahahahahaha :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl: :happygirl::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :no::no: :no::no: :no::no: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

A damn shame this, Special Agent Bruce was doing great work there. I wouldn't be surprised if they went for someone like Peter Reid to tie them over until the end of the season, old monkey heed would be great for them ;)

For all your efforts, many thanks, Agent Bruce.

Are you forgetting we've also got Agent Ashley over there? ;)

Also...I'm not really too sure why you all find it funny, the absolute majority of Sunderland fans are over the fucking moon about his sacking!! It's over due if anything!

It can only be a good move. He'd took us as far as he possibly could!

I'm not going to get all stuffy about some of the comments I've read from your lot but Jesus...yous don't half have some short memories chaps!

For all your efforts, many thanks, Agent Bruce.

Are you forgetting we've also got Agent Ashley over there? ;)

Also...I'm not really too sure why you all find it funny, the absolute majority of Sunderland fans are over the fucking moon about his sacking!! It's over due if anything!

It can only be a good move. He'd took us as far as he possibly could!

I'm not going to get all stuffy about some of the comments I've read from your lot but Jesus...yous don't half have some short memories chaps!

Have you read the thread?

We have a far superior squad at the present moment. Unless there is significant change in the squads, it doesn't matter who they get, we will finish above them not only this season but quite a few. It's not even up for debate and any Mackem who deludes him/herself to think otherwise is a tool. We are better in every department and apart from Sessegnon and Bendtner (as it happens, doesn't even belong to them), none of their players would get in our first 11.

Edited by Flair

We have a far superior squad at the present moment. Unless there is significant change in the squads, it doesn't matter who they get, we will finish above them not only this season but quite a few. It's not even up for debate and any Mackem who deludes him/herself to think otherwise is a tool. We are better in every department and apart from Sessegnon and Bendtner (as it happens, doesn't even belong to them), none of their players would get in our first 11.

Well said.

Even though we finished above your lot for the last 3 seasons, I'd be very surprised if you can find one of our lot who thinks we'll do it again this season.

It's a done deal this time! No doubt about it!