Bruce sacked.

Guest CabayeAye

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a far superior squad at the present moment. Unless there is significant change in the squads, it doesn't matter who they get, we will finish above them not only this season but quite a few. It's not even up for debate and any Mackem who deludes him/herself to think otherwise is a tool. We are better in every department and apart from Sessegnon and Bendtner (as it happens, doesn't even belong to them), none of their players would get in our first 11.

Actually...on a serious note, I would agree that your starting 11 are superior however I would say ours has far more depth.

If any of your key players are injured, you would be struggling to replace them from the bench: cabaye and tiote for example. If they get injured, you're left really thin on the ground.

Bruce at the jukebox in the Diamond tonight, 'Who Let The Dogs Out' on repeat. Face raw red.

He'll be carried out of the place covered in piss I reckon

:lol:

Not all of it his own either.

:lol:

Top bombing, Mr Fist

We have a far superior squad at the present moment. Unless there is significant change in the squads, it doesn't matter who they get, we will finish above them not only this season but quite a few. It's not even up for debate and any Mackem who deludes him/herself to think otherwise is a tool. We are better in every department and apart from Sessegnon and Bendtner (as it happens, doesn't even belong to them), none of their players would get in our first 11.

Actually...on a serious note, I would agree that your starting 11 are superior however I would say ours has far more depth.

If any of your key players are injured, you would be struggling to replace them from the bench: cabaye and tiote for example. If they get injured, you're left really thin on the ground.

Tiote hasnt played for 3 games. Won one, drawn one, lost one. Canny enough, considering the opposition. Pardew is a bit like Sir Bobby in the way you can actually see how he has improved certain players, Danny Guthrie being the most improved.

Who do you fancy for manager?..O'Neil wont leave Wycombe or its surroundings iyam...

Despite Tiote missing our biggest tests and us looking decent at Citeh and getting a point at Old Trafford. We've not got another Cabaye, but you don't have any... Guthrie would get into your first team and Gosling would be there or thereabouts. Even Williamson would be in with a shout of getting a game for you lot.

If your "depth" is worse than your 1st team, I wouldn't call it depth.

I disagree, you have a just as thin, if not thinner squad. If Sessegnon and Larsson get injured, you have pretty much 0 attacking threat

The thing that struck me about your summer signings was the general short termism of them i.e. the Man Utd players and Bendtner (obviously that Wickham lad was one for the future). I think Bruce know he didn't have long but I'm surprised Short went along with it. I don't know your squad that well but my sense is that Bruce has left a bit of a mess rather than strength in depth and you especially need a goal scoring striker.

I think Mark Hughes would probably be the best (and most realistic) choice for you as he can organise a team and work well within existing resources a la Blackburn and Fulham. I hope you make a Wilkinson type appointment instead though.

It'll be Mark Hughes, but outside of his admittedly pretty decent job at Blackburn what has he achieved as a manager?

Couldn't hack it at City despite shitloads to spend (in that sense he's the perfect replacement for Bruce) and didn't fancy it at Fulham, who are at present a more attractive prospect than the mackems tbh.

I fully commend Newcastle for how they have played and what they have achieved this season. Credit must be given when it's due.

Thing is, we have some excellent players but Bruce simply couldn't field a team. His demise come from selling top players and not replacing them, panic buying in the transfer window, playing players out of position and making ridiculous substitutions. He was tactically inept and that's the reason we are in the state we are in.

He had larsson playing at fucking right back on Saturday man! Clueless tit!

It's annoying in a general sense how all of a sudden we dislike him due to his Geordie roots. Just look at our poor form and the shit stats...that's why the fans turned sour!

However as a bloke, I like him and I wish him well wherever he ends up.

As for our next manager. I agree that Hughes is the most likely to come. A steady eddie at the very least. Ignore the daft twats on RTG man. The Pure Football section of our forum is always filled with our minority of idiotic fans!

Obviously MON would be the most favoured but it seems very unlikely!

Knowing our luck it will be Steve Mclaren and he'll be talking Mackem within a month!!

It's bang on to be Mark Hughes, whic makes sense seeing as he's a cunt who I've always despised.

Ha! Class!

I don't really want it to be him if I'm honest but it seems the most likely option.

Who do I want? I've no idea!

Hughes seems the logical choice as he's a safe pair of hands and .available. I wouldn't look forward to watching his team week in week out though. Whoever it is I'd be surprised if they hadn't already lined someone up, seeing as it was obvious Bruce needed to be axed.

It's bang on to be Mark Hughes, whic makes sense seeing as he's a cunt who I've always despised.

Ha! Class!

I don't really want it to be him if I'm honest but it seems the most likely option.

Who do I want? I've no idea!

Hughes seems the logical choice as he's a safe pair of hands and .available. I wouldn't look forward to watching his team week in week out though. Whoever it is I'd be surprised if they hadn't already lined someone up, seeing as it was obvious Bruce needed to be axed.

Agree! But it's got to be better than the utter drivel I've been watching as of late, doesn't it? Surely? Probably fucking not!!