Help with banner ideas

Zathras

The assistant coach at my local side is Carl Craig, and I want to make a banner for him. I've made several for various players already, but the reason I come here is that the man is a Geordie. I'd like the banner to acknowledge that and be a nod to his background. Pics are below of Carl, and suggestions would be welcome.

NSCtv-Carl-Craig-Interview-e9020014.jpgCraig5.jpg

Some of my other banners:

IMAG0123.jpg11%252520-%2525201.jpg11%252520-%2525201.jpg

1607cox.jpg

Nice. :lol: I might actually be able to use this, or at least part of it.

Thing is, even though I have family in Stocksfield, and have been supporting Newcastle since about 1994, I haven't been to the UK since 2003, and so simply don't have a great sense of what would be an iconically Geordie nod to him. I don't necessarily need the image mocked up, just the idea(s).

fuck me want us to do it for you?

Don't need to do it, just give me the idea. There isn't exactly a person to replace on the Brown Ale logo, is there?

Tyne Bridge, St James', river Tyne, Magpie, Black n White, football. These are things associated with Newcastle so maybe an image depicting him with some of these?

Is there a famous-ish generic NUFC drawing I could use?

fuck me want us to do it for you?

Don't need to do it, just give me the idea. There isn't exactly a person to replace on the Brown Ale logo, is there?

Tyne Bridge, St James', river Tyne, Magpie, Black n White, football. These are things associated with Newcastle so maybe an image depicting him with some of these?

Is there a famous-ish generic NUFC drawing I could use?

The obvious one would be the Shearer one handed goal celebration. Maybe a bottle of Brown Ale in the raised hand. Someone from Viz if it isn't too obscure a reference.