Mackem Cunt

bobbyshinton

A game that André Villas-Boas could certainly do without losing is the first Newcastle will play since the death of former midfielder Gary Speed – a member of Sir Bobby Robson's famous "Blue Chip Brigade". "Everyone's a bit low," said Alan Pardew, the Newcastle manager, who will again be without Cheik Tioté. Arguably Pardew's best player – not to mention a midfielder much coveted by Chelsea – Tioté has been sidelined by knee trouble since late October but Newcastle remain hopeful that surgery can be avoided. Louise Taylor

Venue Sports Direct Arena

Tickets Sold out

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle v Chelsea

Page last updated at 18:19 GMT, Thursday, 1 December 2011

_55417636_mowbray.jpgBy Guy Mowbray

BBC Match of the Day commentator

Barclays Premier League

• Venue: Sports Direct Arena
  • Date: Saturday, 3 December
  • Kick-off: 1245 GMT
  • Coverage: Watch live on Sky Sports 2 and highlights on Match of the Day; listen on BBC Radio 5 live and local radio; text commentary on BBC Sport website and mobiles

Edited by ewerk

:lol: You're chomping at the bit this morning. Pace yourself, old fella.

oh dear.

How sad. Did you enjoy the match experience on saturday ?

Edited by LeazesMag

It's only left-wing do-gooders like Shinton who read it.

and what do cowards who blow up innocent civilians in shopping centres read ?

Screenshot-from-Colberts-show1.jpg

those muslims would have a lot in common with IRA cowards too.

The joke's wearing a bit thin again.. have you said anything even vaguely supportive of the IRA/Sinn Fein/Republicanism that I've missed or is Leazes just giving you this shit because you're Irish? Between this and him pretty much endorsing that awful woman on the train, can I ask what sort of other racist bilge do we have to endure before he's put back in his box? I know the policy here is laid back but as funny as patronising the mad cunt can be he's given far too much respect and leeway on here.

FFS Leazes, give it a rest.

strange like, but I didn't see anybody press gang you into making that post at 1006 ?

Still, keep up the hypocrisy, as you did in the other thread about the underground.

I've no idea where the IRA thing comes from, likely just an attempt by him to wind me up.

I've had a look at all the posts he has made today and every single one has been an effort to get a bite from someone. He adds nothing to the forum.

Anyway, I'm not continuing this any further. Leazes, you can try all you want but that's my last word on it.

The joke's wearing a bit thin again.. have you said anything even vaguely supportive of the IRA/Sinn Fein/Republicanism that I've missed or is Leazes just giving you this shit because you're Irish? Between this and him pretty much endorsing that awful woman on the train, can I ask what sort of other racist bilge do we have to endure before he's put back in his box? I know the policy here is laid back but as funny as patronising the mad cunt can be he's given far too much respect and leeway on here.

go give it a rest you idiotic lunatic. Or are you defending the IRA too [if you don't understand, then look further at the thread on the woman on the underground and try to keep up].

Fucking students.