Mackem Cunt

bobbyshinton

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have genuine concerns about Leazes' mental health tbh. There is nothing remotely normal about the way he carries on on here. There's something the matter with him.

I had concerns about a certain so called accountants health when he advocated and supported the backing of Graeme Souness with an open cheque book.

There is nowt wrong with me Gem lad, other than the fact that I called this situation correctly over 5 years ago.So wWhat must you think of yourself and all your chums who got it all wrong and disagreed with me :icon_lol:

All work and no play makes Leazes a dull boy.

It's nice the way that the ultra nationalists stick together.

250px-IRA_Resistance_Poster.jpg

Leazes, what happened to make you end up like this? I know you spend every night in the pub because the alternative is a night in with a TV dinner for one. How did you get to this point where you're just a bitter, empty shell of a man?

I know that you may feel that life dealt you a bad hand when you look around and see the way your time on earth has turned out but it's not too late. There is hope. You still have time to turn it around. There is more to life that going to the pub then returning home and arguing on the internet with people who don't like you.

I don't dislike you. I feel sorry for you. But with help from all your Toontastic chums we can rebuild your broken life and have you smiling again.

Please give generously.

All I did was point out that Ms Taylor had put SDA first chance she got, to date we have had;

Racist behaviour

Terrorism

Mental Health

Banning calls

Alcoholism

and some fucker has turned into Bob Geldoff (fucking Irish innocent bombing twat) (just thought I would joing in)

It's better than a sack of kittens in Killy Lake. (which I have walked over before)

I view his racism as a long established fact tbh, although it seems worse of late. I'm just bemused that he's still here. What levels of racist abuse does he have to achieve before he's banned? Because I struggle to think of much worse than sticking up for that mad cow (whatever he claims) and persistently inferring someone is an IRA terrorist simply because they're Irish.

Especially when your wife is Irish...

Give over, I like LM and his general point of view on things. The bloke tells it like it is most of the time, sadly he falls foul of internet crusaders too often.

Tells it like it is, you fucking spanner. :lol:

sad to see that you think its not OK for me to make presumptions about people, but make no comment when they are made about me, and pathetically call for my banning because you don't agree with my point of view, even when it is correct. This is what makes you and others so entertaining. I'm only amazed such a clever boy like you doesn't see the hypocrisy.

You should go back to college and finish your education.

Edited by LeazesMag

I view his racism as a long established fact tbh, although it seems worse of late. I'm just bemused that he's still here. What levels of racist abuse does he have to achieve before he's banned? Because I struggle to think of much worse than sticking up for that mad cow (whatever he claims) and persistently inferring someone is an IRA terrorist simply because they're Irish.

Especially when your wife is Irish...

ah Baggy. Any chance of replying to what I've asked you ? I bet you feel like a fish out of water now those idiots on NO aren't being subjected to your pro-Wise anti-Keegan DOF rubbish.

For the record, although immensely irritating I don't necessarily think Leazes should be banned - I'm just interested to know just what levels of racism are considered unacceptable by this board. I'm well aware that the policy is very relaxed compared to others (Stevie's idiotic racial slurs at me because he thought I was Italian the other week are just par for the course) but surely there have to be some limits?

how ye have a grifter living in the Towers?

Moved to Garth 6 in November 76- posh bastard, me ;)

You weren't one of those kids who pushed Woolco shopping trolleys off the top of the towers were you? ;)

No, that was when the bamps started moving in.

We did slide down the external girders that held the walkways up though- thinking about it now, I'm amazed none of us were killed doing it!

ne-57.jpg

The girder in the centre is one we used to play on all the time, ( I lived in Hepburn Tower)

The game was to climb out onto the girder from the top deck, and slide to the ground- simple :lol:

Killingworth_Towers_1987.jpg