Mackem Cunt

bobbyshinton

I've no idea where the IRA thing comes from, likely just an attempt by him to wind me up.

I've had a look at all the posts he has made today and every single one has been an effort to get a bite from someone. He adds nothing to the forum.

Anyway, I'm not continuing this any further. Leazes, you can try all you want but that's my last word on it.

as I said, your hypocrisy is astounding. Look again at your post at 1006.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met an old mate after the match on Saturday, said he had been reading toontastic and that anoter mate had pointed me out on the board. After calling me a stat geek and taking the piss he goes 'and who's that LeazesMag ffs, just tries to ruin the place'. Not that I personally am that bothered I just thought it was worth mentioning.

Met an old mate after the match on Saturday, said he had been reading toontastic and that anoter mate had pointed me out on the board. After calling me a stat geek and taking the piss he goes 'and who's that LeazesMag ffs, just tries to ruin the place'. Not that I personally am that bothered I just thought it was worth mentioning.

no I don't, I just disagree with the majority, but always have. Unfortunately, the majority have been shown to be wrong.

Some people agree with me though, like PP, and Craig sometimes, acrossthepond, YearZero, Alex.........to name a few.

And aye, you're a stat geek :razz:

Edit.

I'd just like to point out that I've made a constructive post on the match thread, as I've been away for the weekend, and not one person so far has quoted or commented on it.

What sort of posts would they like me to make B)

Edited by LeazesMag

I've no idea where the IRA thing comes from, likely just an attempt by him to wind me up.

I've had a look at all the posts he has made today and every single one has been an effort to get a bite from someone. He adds nothing to the forum.

Anyway, I'm not continuing this any further. Leazes, you can try all you want but that's my last word on it.

I've no idea where the BNP comes from either, when some idiotic left wing geek now and again levels it at me when I give my backing to our troops and the security and traditions of the UK, but I don't moan on like a bairn about it or deny my own views, nor does anybody actually accuse the person doing it of ruining threads or saying they should be banned for it.

Again, I don't expect such double standards to be recognised though.

Edited by LeazesMag

How can a thread about Louise Taylor calling SJP that other name get onto IRA bombers and racist team women?

In less than a page…

MENCAP.

because someone mentioned politics ?

I'll give you a clue, it wasn't me :icon_lol:

It's only left-wing do-gooders like Shinton who read it.

and what do cowards who blow up innocent civilians in shopping centres read ?

How can a thread about Louise Taylor calling SJP that other name get onto IRA bombers and racist team women?

In less than a page…

MENCAP.

because someone mentioned politics ?

I'll give you a clue, it wasn't me :icon_lol:

Aye, righto.

How can a thread about Louise Taylor calling SJP that other name get onto IRA bombers and racist tram women?

In less than a page…

MENCAP.

To be fair to Leazes it was Ewerk that derailed the thread trying to fish for a bite.

Leazes made a point about the type of person that reads the Guardian i.e. left leaning 'do gooder'. My point was that it was Shinton who referenced Louise Taylor in the Guardian and Shinton doesn't strike me as the limp wristed namby pamby type.

I apologise for responding to him, I really should know better.

How can a thread about Louise Taylor calling SJP that other name get onto IRA bombers and racist tram women?

In less than a page…

MENCAP.

To be fair to Leazes it was Ewerk that derailed the thread trying to fish for a bite.

Rather than MENCAP, monkey's fist ought to be quoting RNIB, particularly as I pointed it out and he still refused to see it.

And MENCAP too, if he likes.

I look forward to the doctor luckyluke advocating ewerk's and MF's banning, on the grounds of derailing threads and talking nonsense.

Edited by LeazesMag

Leazes made a point about the type of person that reads the Guardian i.e. left leaning 'do gooder'. My point was that it was Shinton who referenced Louise Taylor in the Guardian and Shinton doesn't strike me as the limp wristed namby pamby type.

I apologise for responding to him, I really should know better.

no, BS doesn't strike me as being namby pamby either.

However, you shouldn't drink at work. It's naughty, and rather than a namby pamby teacher who thinks sending you on a holiday shows you love, affection and teaches you how to "bond" with others properly, you might get a nasty capitalist type who smacks you on the hand with a ruler as a punishment instead.

Edited by LeazesMag

Would this place really suffer if you were banned though?

despite the amount of people who disagree with me, I would never lower myself to calling for any of them to be banned.

Which lowers the place massively, I would say, in all honesty.

Basically, if you can't take it, don't dish it out. Plenty of people say I'm a racist and a member of the BNP [just because I defend British troops and traditions particularly] but squeal if I say they are namby pamby's.

IMO, that only proves they are namby pambys.

Edit.

Shame this like, because my sentiments on Louise Taylor have been expressed before, and the guardian, there was no need to derail this thread. So why am I getting the blame ?

Edited by LeazesMag

I will scratch some bastards eyes right out. Don't you just love this board, what we arguing about now, me being limp wristed or reading the Guardian (which i don't by the way)

As my old Nana used to say Berb keep away from that fucking horse it has teeth like Dick Emery

I wasn't asking for you to be banned, I'm just agreeing that you and those who bait you and others aren't really contributing to the board.

Ok. I can also apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

Still, what I say about others is fair and correct.

I think it all stems from me being proved correct about the old board and the flak I got years ago for saying what is now happening. [EDIT - just an observation by the way]

Edited by LeazesMag