Mackem Cunt

bobbyshinton

I will scratch some bastards eyes right out. Don't you just love this board, what we arguing about now, me being limp wristed or reading the Guardian (which i don't by the way)

As my old Nana used to say Berb keep away from that fucking horse it has teeth like Dick Emery

:icon_lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And - shoot me - I don't understand why people are having a go at her for calling it by its official name. Hardly abuse now is it.

she's a mackem, she is bound to do that, and it's working and she will be having a right old laugh.

Ignore her, which is what I said to them, and they say I'm a wind up. Fucking hell.....

I will scratch some bastards eyes right out. Don't you just love this board, what we arguing about now, me being limp wristed or reading the Guardian (which i don't by the way)

As my old Nana used to say Berb keep away from that fucking horse it has teeth like Dick Emery

Oh you are awful - but I like you

Oh you are awful - but I like you

Don't you start

I take it all back, he's clearly an asset to the board, as shown in this thread. I suppose it's all my/ewerk's fault this has gone this way rather than his, of course.

He's a racist basically. Fair enough his footballing stuff (old board/new board) is tedious and badly argued but his views on various ethnic groups are twatful. And before he responds by saying 'is it alright to heckle our troops instead'?, it's an irrelevant response to the point about him being racist. We can all agree that people who heckle troops are in the wrong but that doesn't (as he seems to see it) exonerate his generalist views about blacks etc. He's still a racist.

He's just so fucking boring. Even his racist patter is boring, he's not a funny racist like Ron Atkinson, just rants on about the same pointless shit.

I don't want him banned though, the guys paid towards the running of this forum, I haven't. He has more right to be here.

I view his racism as a long established fact tbh, although it seems worse of late. I'm just bemused that he's still here. What levels of racist abuse does he have to achieve before he's banned? Because I struggle to think of much worse than sticking up for that mad cow (whatever he claims) and persistently inferring someone is an IRA terrorist simply because they're Irish.

I have genuine concerns about Leazes' mental health tbh. There is nothing remotely normal about the way he carries on on here. There's something the matter with him.

definitely.

Give over, I like LM and his general point of view on things. The bloke tells it like it is most of the time, sadly he falls foul of internet crusaders too often.

I have genuine concerns about Leazes' mental health tbh. There is nothing remotely normal about the way he carries on on here. There's something the matter with him.

I had concerns about a certain so called accountants health when he advocated and supported the backing of Graeme Souness with an open cheque book.

There is nowt wrong with me Gem lad, other than the fact that I called this situation correctly over 5 years ago.So wWhat must you think of yourself and all your chums who got it all wrong and disagreed with me :icon_lol:

definitely.

are you another one who disagreed with me for years but now realise I was right ?

How many times does this needed to be pointed out to you :icon_lol:

I view his racism as a long established fact tbh, although it seems worse of late. I'm just bemused that he's still here. What levels of racist abuse does he have to achieve before he's banned? Because I struggle to think of much worse than sticking up for that mad cow (whatever he claims) and persistently inferring someone is an IRA terrorist simply because they're Irish.

how sad and pathetic is it for someone who is self proclaimed intelligent, to advocate the banning of someone because they disagree with them ?

Pillocks like you are the new version of the CND idealistic fools of the last generation. I've posted a few posts directed at you lately, which haven't been replied to. I'm waiting for Monkeys Fist to point them out as he seems to be the forum policeman just now.

Basically son, you're an idiot. Whatever did we fight 2 world wars for, to spawn anti-British sentiments like the crap you do.

How old are you again, 26 :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag