Mackem Cunt

bobbyshinton

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Btw, do you remember that NUFC mural in Killy? Near the Towers. It celebrated our Japan Cup win iirc (or at least mentioned it). :lol:

Edited by alex

The mural i think some of my cousins were involved (local school) Was like hell on earth when I lived up there cos I used to knock around with the lads further down the road. Took a few kickings after the 62 /3 had went beyond the church where cat and dog is. Happy times, those photos jesus.

Aye, I think we're on about the same mural. I've actually got a picture of it somewhere at home. I was in the Side Gallery down by the Quayside and in the shop bit there was a poster card with it on. I bought it as I'd totally forgotten all about it but remember it from my youth. It might have been taken by Sirkka-Liisa Konttinen (Finnish photographer well-known for her photos of Byker / NE in general). Bit strange stumbling across a photo of it after all these years.

Class. I didn't remember the slide until you put that picture up but that really brings back memories. H&S would have a thing or two to say about it now like :rolleyes::icon_lol:

For the record, although immensely irritating I don't necessarily think Leazes should be banned - I'm just interested to know just what levels of racism are considered unacceptable by this board. I'm well aware that the policy is very relaxed compared to others (Stevie's idiotic racial slurs at me because he thought I was Italian the other week are just par for the course) but surely there have to be some limits?

what levels of ignorance and stupidity,and presumptions of people, are considered unacceptable by this board ? Or is it different for you ?

What an arse.

Edited by LeazesMag

Zyxt

another derailed thread.

It's actually the last word in the dictionary- thought you might like it you radge old bastard

it's like all your posts.

Nonsense.