Editing PES 5 (PC)

Tom_NUFC

Anyone got any mods patches concerning teams, kits, badges and stadiums?

I got one changing names and badges. Some of the strips are done as well, but its not complete.

I've just got the game and on the basis of the demo I had a few months back I thought FIFA 06 just nicked it as the better game.

I got FIFA when it was first released and now having played the full version of both games I have to say FIFA is MILES better.

PES 5 is frustrating with all the silly names. You can change the team names and badges and you can change the stadium names but when you go to play a game the stadiums still have silly things like MAGPIE PARK and TRAD BRICK STADIUM (what sort of a name is that anyway?) and in the commentry, it's still 'Tyneside' or 'Man Red' or 'West Midlands Village' etc.

And the gameplay isn't all that great either.

I think its amazing on the PC, better than on the PS2.

I've got an update from somewhere, updated everyones kits etc, EXCEPT Newcastle's, which is just plain black and it is impossible to change. Damn.

• 1 month later...