Gaming Chairs

Andrew

Considering making a new chair my christmas pressie and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations?

it needs to be something I can use at my desk/on my pc but also to lay back in for TV and what have you so it can't be one of those on the floor jobbies

was looking at this http://www.boysstuff.co.uk/gaming/pedestal-gaming-chairs/product/admiral-pc-boomchair-gaming-chair/# which seems to have picked up good reviews and had its price blasted

thoughts?

Yes gaming chairs, chairs with gaming in mind, like the one I posted there which is pretty much a PC chair with speakers in

Oh dear?

Next time just make a jovial comment about his reasonably high gamerscore and how much of a nerd he must be to have attained it.

LOL!

Yeah I play games when I can but I wouldn't say I was a "nerd" and my "oh dear" comment was because I didn't realise you could actually buy gaming chairs lol. Reminded me of the 40 year old virgin clip when he is in his gaming chair...

see thats the kind of advice I need, Im too easily taken in by these things

main issue with the one Im currently sat on is that all the padding has totally crapped out so Im basically just sitting on a wooden plank

Edited by Semimental

What's wrong with a normal chair with a cushion underneath and speakers from your stereo plugged into the console?

The chair ain't gonna improve your skills, son ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what

:lol:

well I dont have a stereo, as for the normal chair part, nothing particularly, office chairs all seem very rigid and upright though

I would buy a decent office chair and a cheapish set of speakers instead. Even a £30-40 set of speakers with a decent sub will be ok + you can listen to music as well. ;)

Sadly I can't imagine a specifically crafted gaming chair to have much longevity about it so for the money I think a functional alternative will be worth the money instead.