PS3's are shit. FACT

SouthernMag

Aye exactly, i'm no fanboy but my xbox has never failed on me but this is my second ps3 to have done so i'm just gonna bin them off I think, s'all my luck isn't it :D. It's the old fat one too, they're apparently worse for failures, I don't have the money fer a slimline either

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i do have that problem where the ps3 struggles to read the disk but i use a disk cleaner and it solves the problem. if how ever you have scratches all over them then you only got yourself to blame for not looking after them.

It's not my disks Deadman it's my hard drive apparently. Something which stops it reading the disks. In fact it sometimes reada them only to have a mare when I try to go on the game. Unless my NBA/ Pes and NCAA disks have all fucked up at once :lol:

its luck of the draw ok wheres the proof of it broken then

You literally want proof that my ps3 has broken? :lol:, I might actually take a picture of the error next time I try if you'd like, I mean the CleeToonFan PS3 conspiracy will go down in history as worse than 9/11, the moon landings and Kennedy's assassination all together.