Who has their Decorations Up?

Jan

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home Alone was on Sunday on Channel 4, far too early like. We're not having a tree this year, but putting up decorations and lights about the place. From December 1st you can be as Christmas obsessed as you like and I don't mind, before that..I'm not having it. Lass I used to go to school with (and went out with) has had Christmas shit on her Facebook since September for fucks sake. That was a lucky escape.

my quilty pleasure is national lampoons christmas vacation. watch it every year with the mrs

I like the sounds of this.

We normally plan on putting up our decorations at the start of December. Rarely does that happen.

A house at the end of our street has this huge bush in their garden that already takes up half the pavement, and now they've hoyed a load of lights round it.

Cheerful bastards.

Pray for a short circuit. Two birds, one stone.

Anyone out for the match on the Saturday before Xmas btw? It's the only home game until after New Year. Not even sure if I'll bother getting a ticket tbh but I'll be up for few bowls of loudmouth soup, as manc-mag would say. He's on about coming as well.

I'm up for the weekend and will be in town.

I need to get out and buy some outdoors stuff. Nowt too tacky but the kids have been after something. Thinking lights for the path and porch or something. Where does good stuff? Was assuming Homebase etc?